How I meet you

In the afternoon when (y/n) was broken and crying by herself she scrolling her p*nt*rest searching something cute and funny to make her laugh and happy.

While scrolling she then saw a guy illust with a purple colored hair which is the leader of a group singer and thought it was cute and start to click more and more of his pictures. She then saw his friend which has a blue colored hair and found it was more cuter.

(y/n) institution tell (y/n) to start to search their name on everywhere and found out they were real life guy. She then start searching their twitter (aka X).

(y/n): "So Nanamori is the purple hair one and Colon is the blue hair"

"I don't find Nanamori cute anymore he more like a gentleman and mature. Oh.. i thought Nanamori partner was Colon but instead his partner named Jel."

"Huh what is this? their member which have the red hair seems so cute with their dog ears. except the fact he have four ears...."

"his name Riinu... and his partner Root? Let me check their voice.. :3"

Without hesitation (y/n) click the yo*tub* links and hear their voices

(y/n): Omg so cute~ What did i just hear... This make me want to hear more

All of this choices make (y/n) happy that she forgot why she was broken again..

(y/n): "Hmm.. Let's see.. the group name was 'Strawberry Prince' the short form was 'Sutopuri' and there's for more short was Stpri or STPR. The group have 6 member which name was Nanamori, Jel, Satomi, Colon, Riinu, Root."

"But seriously i can't seem to off the songs since their voice is so cute.~ Their group song was good too~"

As (y/n) keep hearing their songs she grow fond and fond of them each day. Despite that her love for Riinu grow weaker and start to move to his partner, the yellow hair, Root. She started to like him.