chonger one

The world full   people with power they fly and ice thing and other now.  They police department made things  stop some  then so good.  They want  to know the  good ones so looking out  some good now. Blow up  many  cars and trucks and bikes and more.  Some power save the people and day when  go through the City  and the people  said we  need  some heroes  to save we and your city now. The police told  the Bad men  put down  Into  super saving van and take to cell now. They hard and good told people into cell  to jail and close up  him ok.  A rock  fell into wall build and  many  people and ok.  Some people  fast and strong  to more phone . A some   people  want  I to stop thief  of the bank some money and with guns. They shoot up the bank to get a way nand take a woman valian  they blow things  with fire and wind and water and other things.     The police department use  cars and trucks and bikes and van and others things.   A man and woman  has the power to  made many himself  so they 200 self person to fast ice cube  tives  a boy and girl but  we win  so good now.   The foes trying to fool  fast ice cube boy and girl but take get updated with they power good beat they with pouch and kick out good and  police men   put into van and clean up the things.

The next day a rocket science of well fell out the sky today and many people withouts power want to cry and fell out. But wild card Cool down  with IES water to send it to the Sea many water is  come the land before water ball  she  stop it so  good.  A race days come  up now and some the thief good into race time