The Weasley's First Failed Prank

A/N:

Hi guys! This is my first story on Wattpad, so please don't be too harsh or expect anything good. If you have any feedback, please comment.

I do NOT own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Those rights go to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Before you read, I want to let you know that Fred is still alive and well. He only got injured.

I repeat, Fred is STILL ALIVE, and still runs his joke shop with his brother George.

Warning: There will be violence involved, as well as some scenes which I try to make emotional. Other than that, the story is recommended for all ages.

Without further ado, please enjoy!!

Harry's POV:

It was a few months after the war. Hogwarts is safe, Voldemort is dead, the castle's been rebuilt, and everyone is coping. It was perfect.

A little too perfect.

After so many years, we finally had peace - I finally had peace. I can't help but be suspicious that something bad is going to happen. After all, that's what usually happens.

"Harry, are you listening?" Ron asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"No, sorry. What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying that Fred and George are up to something. They've been awfully cheerful since last month and are always speaking in hushed tones."

"Probably planning some big prank," Hermoine buts in.

"Yeah, but they usually take about a week before they are dying to play one." Ron points out. "They haven't played a single prank for a whole month."

"Maybe they are getting ready for the ultimate prank?" I say, but I'm just as confused. Ron's right. Something's wrong.

"Let's visit them when we visit Hogsmeade." Hermoine points out. "We'll get them to tell us what's up."

Before I could reply, George and Fred rushed into the Great Hall, a look of panic and excitement on their faces. Why were they here? They should be at their joke shop or at home, not here. They rushed up to the teacher's table and spoke quickly and quietly to Professor McGonagall. Her expression remained neutral, but there was a hint of humour, frustration and confusion mixed together.

After a few minutes, she nodded and stood up, silencing the students.

"Students! I know that you all want to get settled in, but we are in a bit of a . . . situation." She gestured the twins to continue.

"Hi everyone!" George said.

"I'm Fred —"

"And I'm George—

"And we are the Weasley twins." They finished together.

"So, as Minerva said," Fred said. The professor stiffened at her old student referring to her by her first name. "We're in a bit of a pickle."

"As most of you know, we are pranksters. And during the holidays, we met another set of pranking twins: the Stoll brothers."

This is bad, Harry thought.

"Anyway, they were in the middle of a prank war with their, friend, and we helped them out, giving them a few little tools to use. We spent all summer exchanging tools with each other."

"Long story short, we accidently gave them an item that they were not meant to get. It's like a portkey, but it works on both muggles and wizards."

Oh no.

"Yesterday was the last day of the prank wars, and, to deliver the final prank, they put the item in his bags, and as soon as he touches it, he will be transported . . . here."

Silence filled the room. A muggle was going to find out about the wizarding world. That was not good.

"We told them about the mistake, but by that time, he'd already left. If they're correct, he should be touching the item tonight."

"We asked them if we might be able to convince him that it was a weird dream, but apparently his gut instincts are always right. No matter what we do, he will know something's up, and eventually figure it out."

"So," George looked nervous. "Any ideas?"

That's it!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it.

If you have any suggestions, please comment down below. Also, don't judge if this is a really bad story - it's my first one.

Bon voyage,

Chloe :)