•Chapter VIII (1)•

VIII. Demise

Previously...

1) Alexander was found on the ground with "no consciousness".

2) The commander thought that someone did that because of the shoeprints Alex forgot to erase.

3) It was revealed that Caesar was the one who sent the royal knights to escort back Alexander...

How about the one Arabella sent?

That is a great question
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before The Great Hall Argument:

I arrive at the palace, entering its walls once again. I am pretty sure Alexander is at his best. Meeting the woman that he truly loves! I am proud. A proud sister.

When I arrived, I requested the butler to go to the exact location of the hill. It obeyed my rules and left. But... The killjoy, Caesar, happened to see the butler walking en route to where the royal coachman is.

"Stop right there." Threatened by Caesar's voice, he turned around to face at him.

"What are you doing?" Caesar questioned.

"I am calling a coachman for Alexander in the hills. Ordered by the princess herself."

"I will do it."

"Really, Your Highness? I can do it myself."

"No. Follow my orders, I can do it." Way to go, Caesar.

Walking the halls, spotting the commander in charge of the royal knights... He approached him.

"Commander." This got his attention and turned around.

"Greetings, Your Highness. What do need?"

"I have a hunch... I think that the royal prince of Lumiere... Alexander. I have a hunch that he is out in the hills... With a girl that his father forbid him to see. If it is true, report to me. I will tell his father about it."

"Gladly, Your Highness."

The commander left in a jiffy.

Demise

I gladly present the remedy to all my problems. I created the medicine that Bane needed. It was a pill. I gave my father one of the samples. He was proud.

"This is good. Now you can wake Bane up and let him drink it."

"But I have not tested it whether it can work or not. It might even make him worse. And plus, I used mother's botanical conservatory without your permission"

"Your mother is never wrong. And it is alright. You can always do that. As long it is good purposes. "

"I guess so, father."

Running to Bane's room... I woke him up in excitement.

"Bane!! Bane! Wake up!"

He does not seem to be moving...

"Bane? Bane?! Answer me!" I yelled worrily. He does not seem to respond. I... I do not know what to do.