Before I was Born...

Hi! I'm Chaaru! I won't say any much more of my name for privacy purposes, except know that everyone calls me "Chaaru" and that it's the first part of my name. I won't say my birthday exactly either, but you could say I'm  early Gen Alpha as in I'm 14 yrs old in 2023. Oh, and I'm a few months younger than Chiquita from BabyMonster, but not less than 3months and not more than 4 months. A few things about me: first of all, I never lie. I hate lying.... and people who lie too. Sure I could've lied once or twice, but not about the important things about myself, and I'm never gonna lie on an autobiography. You could be like "hey Chaaru, what if this is a lie? what if you DO actually just lie all the time... are you creating a paradox?" in which case I would casually mention the second thing about me, which is that I hate paradoxes. Seriously, I love quantum physics but not the paradoxic stuff.

 I think if you saw the title, you could've guessed that I was born in the U.S.  Congratulations Sherlock, you guessed it! But you could've just asked my mom and she would be like "yes Chaaru was born in the US". Yeah, she does speak kind of mechanically in a weird accented English. Try to envision her, she has a soft voice and a sharp 'f', sharp 't' and 's'. And you know the 'r' sounds in Spanish? My mom speaks exactly like that. Another thing about me is that I argue with my mom a lot, but I still love her so much. You know why? It's because I've never seen her lie about me or to me or to anyone else or about anyone else. And that's why I never lie to you, dear reader. I didn't even change anyone's names in this story, but to protect their privacy I'll just call them 'person 1 ' and 'person 2' and stuff.

       Now being born in the United States makes me eligible for a bunch of stuff. First of all, I can be president! In fact, that's my dream job! I love to think that one day, I can be responsible for making decisions and serving well. I really think that that's such an awesome thing! I can practically image myself at like 40, running.... It sounds awesome!

But, I don't know, maybe it just feels impractical, more than ever now, everything seems so far away, from the laptop I'm typing on, to any dream like expectations I had for myself. But I WASN'T fantasizing. It's still my dream job to be president... But I feel like I might want to explore other career options too! Because you never really know.... Who knows? I could even be a writer.