Night under the stars

(Argos x y/n )

Type : fluff, holding hands, kisses on the cheek etc.

Reminder: y/n and argos are both adults.

Y/n's pov :
I woke up and watered my beautiful plants that argos had gifted me. I looked outside. It was really beautiful outside. Tonight argos and i have planned to go out at night and watch the stars in the void. I was so excited and happy to finally spend some time with the person i loved the most.

Later that evening

I got ready and went to argos void and knocked on his door. He oped the door and i was stunned. He looked soo cute that i was literally about to pass out. Argos let me inside and i sat on the couch while he got ready. After he was ready we headed out to void 12. We were hiking in the evening when we almost reached the top of the hill. It got dark and the stars started to shine brightly. I ran twords the edge of the hill and see the moon and the beautiful stars. Argos comes beside me and looks at the majestical night view. I came back a little then held argos's hand. He looked a little stunned but was normal again. I said " you know argos... i have loved you from the day i met you and your the sweetest person i have ever met in the whole entire void." Argos looked at me and smile sweetly. I said " Argos... will you be my boyfriend ?"

Argos's pov :
I was visiting void 12 with y/n and we planned on watching the stars at void 12 cause we heard it had beautiful stars. So in the evening we went to void 12 and after sometime in started getting dark out. We were hiking to go to the top of a hill and suddenly y/n ran twords the edge of the hill. After sometime i saw her backing beside me and holding my hand. I was shocked but kept a natural face. I was getting a lot butterflies in my stomach. Then she asked me the question that i wanted to hear the most, will i be her boyfriend. I was soo excited and happy.

Y/n's pov :
Argos looked at me and stared into my eyes for a couple of seconds the he kissed me on the cheek. I was bright red at that moment and butterflies were getting more and more in my stomach. He said " i love you y/n and i want to be your boyfriend. I promise I'll be the best boyfriend in the whole void. I'll keep you safe." I was soo happy and suddenly i kissed him. He was a little stunned but got deeper in the kiss. It was a passionate kiss and lasted for a hot minute. I was gasping for air as the kiss broke. Argos looked at me and smiled.
He loved me and so did i...

I love you y/n..

[•hi ! This is the author and hope you enjoy this short story. The word count is 549.

. My exams are starting so i won't post another story soon but stay tuned for another day as argos's girlfriend. Thanks for reading this fanfic ! Byee !!•] *✨disappears into purple smokes✨*