- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.05 💬

❝ 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾?! ❞

"Wah~! (Name)-san, it's been a while- geh? Are you feeling alright?"

The woman comes toward you anxiously, and you let out a groan in return. You then forcefully construct a faint grin, straighten your back, and enter the building.

You mentally sighed, your face dimming for a brief period as you remembered what happened to make you feel drained after visiting your usual café.

"Don't fret, I'll be fine...I just encountered a little something unanticipated on my way...ehe."

"Are you sure...? It's fine If you can't repair the typewriters today- "

"Really, I'm feeling well as a horse, now where's the machines that needs adjusting?" Yeah, I don't think I would be visiting the café for sometime now. You shivered internally; His malicious smile made you tremble from the inside out.

One of your acquaintances, Eliza, clasped her hands and grinned back at you, saying, "Oh certainly of course, just follow me. And I'll lead you where the room is." Giving a head bob, you voluntarily followed the woman, and as she guided you, you two engaged in deep discussion, catching up and informing each other about your everyday life.

"Eh~! So, you have a father now, congratulations (Name)-san, I'm relieve you have found someone to rely on." She beams, you put on a smile, attempting to refrain scranching your nose in disgust.

Smile, keep smiling, you can't show how I wanna kill that mysterious looking piss shit bastard "Thank you very much~"

"Your father must be lucky to have an angelic princess like you, huh. (Name)-san," She hummed sweetly, your eyes glance back her "Lucky huh?" You deadpan.

 "If I'm being honest, I'm pretty envious of you; I usually think to myself, "Wow, I wish I was brilliant and productive like (Name)-san" or something like." She giggled and kept her focus on you, and for a brief moment, you noticed a sorrowful glimmer in her eyes.

She formed a closed-eye smile "You're quite the popular one in the town you know, everywhere I go. I hear people talking about you."

Your eyes temporarily widen in disbelief at the news, nevertheless, you swiftly recovered and response with a chuckle "Is that so? I hope they're not dissing me." A sweat drip from your cheek, you were nervous.

Nervous It might become difficult for you to keep ties if someone started circulating unfavorable rumors about you, your eyes furrowed given that you're in need of those connections for your eventual objectives, hence severing them off now, could drag you down.

Eliza quickly shook her head in "Far beyond it actually, the only thing that I hear is them twitting about how helpful and nice you are." You exhaled in relief after hearing those comforting words.