Bio

Name: Y/N Gojo
Age: 17

Appearance: Y/N is a very tall, lean, and muscular teen who is considered relatively attractive, mainly due to his facial features

Appearance: Y/N is a very tall, lean, and muscular teen who is considered relatively attractive, mainly due to his facial features. He has snow-white hair and the Six Eyes, which are a vibrant blue color. Y/N normally covers his eyes with a black blindfold, which props up his hair and gives it a spikier appearance. When sporting a more casual look, Y/N will wear sunglasses and let his hair down to reach the base of his neck.
Personality: Y/N is a complex individual. He is normally seen to be nonchalant and playful towards his students, close colleagues, and friends. However, he is unsympathetic and cruel towards his enemies. Y/N is extremely confident in his abilities and reputation as a powerful awakener, believing himself to be invincible. He is convinced that he is the strongest in the world, which he technically is. During intense battles, Y/N is seen to occasionally fall into a frenzied fighting state, urged by his determination for victory and undeniable proof that he alone is the strongest. His combative style is characterized by his aggressive and domineering attacks while flaunting his mastered techniques to his opponents. Furthermore, in a crisis, he is capable of being cold-blooded.
Likes: Sweets
Abilities:
- Master hand to hand combatant
- Immense strength
- Immense speed & reflects
- Immense endurance
- Great Tactical Intellect
Awaken power: Curse Energy
- Black Flash: A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit.
- Limitless: Limitless is an innate technique that is derived from the Gojo family. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through cursed energy manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.
- Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Y/N, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them.
- Cursed technique Lapse Blue: The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of Y/N amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Y/N creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.
- Cursed Technique Lapse - Maximum Cursed Energy Output Blue: Y/N creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.
- Cursed technique Reversal Red: Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/N activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity.
- Hollow Technique Purple: An advanced technique that collides the Lapse and Reversal of the Limitless, resulting in an imaginary mass that is launched at the target.
- Reverse Cursed technique: The ability to not only heal himself but also make the positive energy flow into the Infinity, giving him access to his Red and Hollow Purple attacks.
- Domain expansion Unlimited Void: It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions.
-Six Eyes: Not much is known about the Six Eyes, but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless. It has been stated that similar to Limitless, Six Eyes is also an Innate Technique inherited through the Gojo family. Six Eyes allows Y/N to reduce his cursed energy consumption from technique activation infinitesimally near to nothing and that he will never run out of cursed energy in a fight as a result.