Chapter 1

Sumiko stared at her uniform. It was her first time seeing it, and to put it bluntly, Sumiko was absolutely horrified at how revealling it was. There was no way that coud cover up anything durning battle! The overly short skirt was sure to fly in every direction, obviously showing what it's supposed to be covering. Not to mention the boob window. If Sumiko were to stand complitely still, then the uniform could cover the most private parts, but still would leave the little less private, but still quite private parts very much visible to anyone.

Sumiko felt embarrased thinking about putting the uniform on, and she didn't want to. But the kakushi worked so hard on the uniform that Sumiko felt bad asking for another one, though there was really not much to work with, considering how revealing the clothing is.

Urokodaki knocked on the door. "Have you finished changing?"

Sumiko opened the door, still in her kimono. Urokodaki glanced at the uniform in Sumiko's hands and his face immediately darkened. Even with him wearing the tengu mask, Sumiko could see how furious he was. He snatched the clothing from Sumiko. He looked inside a cupboard and then walked outside, with Sumiko following confusedly.

"Urokodaki-san?"

Urokodaki threw the clothing, more specifically the skirt, the ground, and before Sumiko could say anything else, he had lit it on fire. As Sumiko stared in disbelief Urokodaki had gotten a spare pair of male uniform pants. He handed them to Sumiko.

"Wear these instead."

Sumiko could already tell that the kakushi was going to get a quite huge beating of his life. While Sumiko stared at the burnt remains of the skirt, Urokodaki was cursing himself for not having a full spare male unifrom.

"I only have this pair to give and they're unfortunately a few sizes too big. Though we can order a complete new unifrom if you like."

Sumiko quickly shook her head. "No no no, it's fine! I don't want anyone risk loosing their life while I wait for a less covering uniform. I can also button up the under blouse, since it still does have the buttons." Sumiko said with a smile.

Urokodaki nodded. Sumiko was just too kind.