A Summer Job

Noah becomes an intern for Chris' stupid company thing as his mum forced him to go get a job over the summer to make some money.He only takes the job there as no other place accepted him due to 'bad work ethic'. As he enters he's immediately hit by the smell of rotting meat within the office before quickly realising what it probably was... he decided it was best not to think to much on it though.

"Noah it took you ages to get here, if you want to keep the job YOU BETTER GET HERE ON TIME" screamed Chef.

"Yeah, yeah I got it Sir." Replied Noah starkly. "So what do I need to do?"

"You boy are on errand duty! GO GET THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST FROM THE LOCAL SHOP!"

"Right thanks Sir"

Noah takes the list and runs out to get get the groceries looking over the list. There were only a few items "Rainbow juice and a ton of coffee" it read. Not much, but knowing them this was going to be difficult. He arrives at the local coffee shop, unfortunately it was 'happy hour' meaning it was completely packed. Nonetheless, he pushes his way to the front of the queue, ignoring the shouts and insults towards him.

"Hi, can I have rainbow juice and about all your bags of coffee beans" asked Noah.

"Of course, are you that boy from the hit show Total Drama?"

"Yeah, that me..."

"And now you're an intern for it"

"Yeah... could you get me what I ordered...?"

"Oh of course"

"Here you go, Sir"

"Thanks" replied Noah as he dashed out the door with the coffee and rainbow juice in his hands. Noah arrived back at the studio with both the rainbow juice and coffee in his hands.

"I'll take those" said Chef forcibly grabbing the rainbow juice and coffee out of Noah's hands. "Go talk with that other intern she's also new here you'll need to get along" mumbled Chef while he drinking the rainbow juice.

Noah goes up to the other intern who's busy typing away on her phone rather angrily.

"Hey I'm Noah, it's... a pleasure to meet you"

"Could you atleast try to look alive when saying that, you look terrible." replied Dakota condescendingly.

"I just had to go on an errand run, what have you been doing?" retorted Noah.

"Well I'm trying to convince Daddy to let me go home but *apparently* I need to learn 'how to look after myself' and start 'becoming independent' as if I'm not about to become super famous"

"Famous... really?"

"Yes! I'm going to get my own reality show and everyone will watch it and be talking about it and the paparazzi will be all over me and I'll-"

"Okay, okay I get it you'll be super famous or something that's... great."

"Thank you, my name's Dakota by the way you'll be hearing it all over the media within the next month"

"Sure I will..."