Introduction

Hello there, and welcome to the book! Hope you can find a one shot that suits your fancy!

I will be writing for all three characters as the head canons and motivation comes to me. I'll try not to show favoritism while writing because everyone has different preferences haha! I can't promise the most consistent of updates, but I'll try my hardest.

All are gender neutral unless stated otherwise!!!

What I will be writing-
Angst and Fluff. Hopefully not too much angst...
(I have a habit of that)
-some are in second person, some are in first. This will be my first time using second. If it's sloppy, tell me. Constructive criticism is helpful- it will help me to improve your reading experience.

Anyway! Feel free to point out any and all grammatical and spelling errors. I will be sure to go back and edit those out.

If I write too ooc, PLEASE TELL ME. I will be happy to adjust my writing, and feedback is 100% welcome! Besides- it will help me to become a better writer, yeah?

Anyway- I think that's all for now...I doubt any of you actually read this page, but if you did then there's a free drink fountain and desert bar in the corner! Help yourself!

Now for the real fun to begin!

(Full disclaimer, yet again, I do not own Twisted Wonderland. Or Disney. Or the art contained in these chapters. All rights go to respective owners.)

_