♡●Thank you, Lucas~.●♡

(NO CUZ THE FIRST TIME I WAS WRITING THIS THE WHOLE THIS GOT DELETED)
Praise kink
No Gagging
Breath Play
After Care🤍
No consent😬
Cute ending

No one's POV:
"And that's how you solve 5 squared to the second power." Lucas said, finally done. "Wow, thank you so much! I'd be failing without you." Gus said, following  Luacs. "Ehh, it was nothing." Lucas said. He got out of his chair. "Jeez, is there a way I can repay you?" Gus asked. "No, not really. You don't need to repay me." Lucas answered, turning of the TV. "No, seriously, how can I repay you for helping me?" Gus asked again. "No, I'm serious. You don't need to repay me." Lucas told Gus once more.
Gus pushed Lucas onto the couch. "Dude what the fuck?" Lucas yelled, trying to get up. Gus pushed him back down. Gus then crawled on top of him and pulled Lucas’ leg up. "There's gotta be a way I can repay you....right~?" Gus asked, whispering a bit in Lucas' ear. The two looked at each other for a while, blushing. Gus then broke the silence by kissing Lucas.

(Mom leave me alone I wanna be famous🥵✨️✨️✨️😮‍💨😭 I WANNA BE FAMOUS🤧🤧🥵✨️😭sorry I felt like it)

That simple kiss became a make-out session. The two then stripped off their shirts and pants. When they were left in their boxers, Gus started playing with Lucas’ balls. "A-aaHh.~" Lucas moaned out. Lucas threw his head back as Gus was messing with his balls. Gus then slipped off the boxers. "Looks painful, baby~. I can help~" Gus said, beginning to stroke him. Gus then stared at Lucas' hard member. Red tip and pre-cum. Gus put his mouth on the member and started sucking. Gus bobbed his head up and down, taking Lucas' full dick in his mouth. Gus went faster and too looked at Lucas, who was a moaning mess.
"AaaA-AahHh~ Gus I-I FucCkk~." Lucas managed to moan out. He knew Gus was amazing at dick sucking since he had no gag reflex. Gus knew Lucas was close at this point, so he stopped. Lucas whined at Gus. "Gusss whyyy?~ I was soo close." Lucas whined again. "You're such a fucking slut.~" Gus said, placing his hand over Lucas' throat. Lucas gasped at the action. "You only cum when I fucking tell you to. Not when you want to, do you fucking understand you slut?~" Gus asked, aggressively. Little did he know that Lucas loved it. Whenever Gus is aggressive, it always turns Lucas on. Lucas couldn't make up his words to respond, so he just moans instead.

(HELP CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME JUST STARTED PLAYING OMGGG)

Gus then flipped Lucas and gave him a hard, harsh slap on the ass, getting a loud moan from Lucas as a reward. "Answer me when I’m fucking talking to you. Do you understand?~" Gus asked, hand still over Lucas' throat. "YES, yes, I understand. Just please fuck me~." Lucas begged, gasping for air. Gus then took his hand away from his throat. Lucas plopped his face on the couch, taking deep breaths. "Ass in the air." Gus commanded, hand palming Lucas' ass.

Lucas did as commanded and stuck his ass in the air. Gus slid his boxers off. He stroked his member for a while before lining up with Lucas' hole. But Gus loved seeing his lover suffer, so he decided to tease him. He rubbed his dick against Lucas' hole. Lucas begged for him to fuck him. "As much as I love hearing you beg~..." Gus shoved his full length into Lucas. Lucas let out a slutty moan. "I wanna hear you scream my name.~" Gus said. Not letting Lucas adjust to him, Gus began pounding into Lucas. The two moaned put each other's names. Gus was gripping Lucas’s hips and thighs. That was going to leave bruises for days.

(Short) Lucas POV:
He began pounding into me, and it hurt like hell. "AAHHH~ Gus fUcK-k i-it h-hurts." I yelled out, my hands grasping the couch. He didn't answer. Instead, he pounded me harder. Soon, all the pain became pure pleasure. "A-AAHh G-Gussy, please faster.~" I begged him.( IM SORRY GUSSY GAHHHHGGSGDGSGJZKZLMNOP)
"As you say, my little slutty prince.~" Gus responded, doing as I told. He went faster, and I was losing myself in pleasure. We haven't had sex in a while, so this was heaven. "AA-AHh GUS FUCK F-FUCK AHhhH~" I moaned out as he fucked me. He must have liked my moans and went harder. "AH-AAhhH GUS H-HELP AAhA-Ah~" I moaned out. Soon, I got that feeling in my stomach telling me that I was close. Gus had realized I was getting close and leaned down to my ear. "I feel you tightening around me. If you even think about cumming, you will be punished." Gus told me, going faster. I was really starting to enjoy this. "MMmm~ yEs Daddy~ AAaA-AahHh" I moaned out. Gus bit down on my neck, leaving hickeys every where.

Gus POV:
After 30 minutes of pounding Lucas, I was getting really close. I pulled out and flipped him over. Lucas whined at me, wanting more. I shoved my full length into him, getting slutty moan out of him was amazing. "Don't be a brat, Mr. Williams." I told him, smiling. He looked at me confused, panting from earlier. "B-But, that's your last name." Lucas replied, still panting. I nodded my head and started pounding into him again. God, seeing his pretty face and hearing his beautiful voice moan for me is perfect. He was taking my dick so well, what a whore. "You're taking me so well, dear.~ What a good boy.~" I told him, knowing that his praise kink was his weakness. Lucas let out the most pornographic moan I've ever heard in my life. Even more pornographic than the ones on PornHub. I felt Lucas’s nails dig into my back and run down them, probably leaving red marks like last time.

No one's POV:
The two fucked for about 30 more minutes before they both finally cummed. Gus then gave Lucas a kiss on the head. "You did so well, baby boy.~" Gus told Lucas, hugging him quickly. Gus then got up and grabbed some towels, cleaning himself and Lucas.

The two put their clothes back on and went in Lucas’s room and cuddled. They both fell asleep, and Lucas’s parents came home and saw them. "Those two are like brothers, aren't they?" Lucas’s mom asked her husband, quietly. Lucas’s dad nodded his head, and the two went to their own room. Oh, if only the two knew what they did earlier. Hope they sit on the couch, lol.

Middle of the night POV:
Lucas woke up, groaning. He then remembered what had happened earlier. Lucas pulled down his pants and saw bruises all over his legs. He sighed. "Damn you, Gus..." Lucas whispered to himself. Gus then woke up, too. "Babe, what's wrong?" Gus asked Lucas. Lucas jumped a bit and pulled his pants up. "Nothing." Lucas replied. Gus then looked down and remembered what he had done to his lover. "OH! I'm sorry, Lucas. I'll get you some water and painkillers." Gus said, getting out of bed and rushing to the kitchen. Lucas knew he didn't have a choice, so he sat there and laughed silently.

After school the next day:
All boy basketball players, please head to the locker rooms. Thank you!(the speakers)
All of the basketball player went to the locker rooms to get ready for practice. All the boys were changing into their right clothes for practice and goofing around with each other. Gus took off his shirt and everybody body started staring. Gus turned around to see everyone staring at his back, except Lucas. Everybody started commenting on it.

"Yo Gus, did your cat scratch you again?"
"I thought he had a dog?"
"He has a female dog so he gets bitches."
*girlie giggles*
"Gus buckets, you got a little something there."
"Blink twice if you need help."
"Oooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu."
"Wow."
"Gus is everything alright at home?"
"Woah those are some big ass scratches! Did ur wife do that?"
"I can do worse."

Gus was shocked by all of these and just laughed with all of them. Then the coach had told him:
"Get those scratches checked out, mkay?"
Gus nodded and all of the boys left to go to practice early......Oh yeah everyone except Lucas.
Once everyone left and it was just Lucas and Gus, Lucas busted out laughing. Gus had giggled with him. "You're wife?! Don't they know your gay?" Lucas asked, giggling. "Yeah, but I do have a husband." Gus said, kissing Lucas on the lips. Lucas smiled as they parted.
"You know I'm gonna call you that know right?" Gus asked Lucas. Lucas sighed and started to walk towards the door. "I'm serious! I'll buy you a ring the size of the earth and we'll have a secret ceremony and-" Gus went on and on about how they would get married for the rets of practice.
                               The end!