♡ Chapter-19 ♡

( I am back guys finally. I will try to update the chapters quickly as much as I can. Till then take care of yourself and stay hydrated. Also Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my Indian readers may God bring you all the happiness in your life which you deserve!!)

 Also Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my Indian readers may God bring you all the happiness in your life which you deserve!!)

--------------------------
She was his sanity
that he doesn't want
to lose at any cost.
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

After getting freshen up they both went downstairs to see everyone present in the hall waiting for the arrival of Aayush, Aadya and Aagasthya. But one thing she was not liking that her grandmother was also present there not because she has some problem with her being present her but because she will do some drama and she doesn't want any drama to happen when she is coming after two whole years. " Ha Kanha take care" she prayed to the god in her mind.

Ekansh noticed her worried face so he asked "What happened precious?" She just shook her head with a smile indicating everything is ok making him nod his head and patted her head making her whine " Ekansh I am not a small baby that you are patting my head." She said with a pout making him laugh and he said " Yes you are baby my baby." Her face heated up hearing him and she mumbled " Come on let's go where everyone is." He nodded his head with a smile.

They both went towards the family and sat with them. " Ferica call your brother and ask him how much more time they will take to come home." Her mother told her making her nod her head. As she was about to call they heard the doorbell and all of them knew that they are here.

A big smile appeared on everyone's face immediately. Ferica got up from her seat and went to open the door with Ekansh following behind her along with all the family members. The moment she opened the door there all the three of them was standing Aayush, Aagasthya and Aadya.

Her parents and her grandfather along with Aadya had tears in there eyes seeing eachother after so long time. As she was going to enter the house but stopped hearing Priya " No stop don't come inside , first let me do my daughter's Aarti." Aadya and all of them nodded with a smile.

After doing her arti she came inside and got into a bone crushing hug by Priya . " Mumma missed you so much , you don't know how hard it was for me to see my daughter in that state." She told Aadya with tears continuously falling down her face and now tears were falling down from everyone's face.

" I also missed you all mumma , now come on don't cry I am back here all fine see." Aadya said breaking the hug and wiping Priya's tears making her nod her head at her daughter's words. Then she gone towards Angad and Priyansh hugging them both as they both patted her head lovingly making her smile. Ferica was also crying seeing her family happy as her tears were not ready to stop. Ekansh noticed these and wiped her tears mumbling " Don't cry precious even if it's your happy tears mhmm."