Untitled Part 2

when they got to the shrine

"We will now begin the meeting to prepare for our battle against Valhalla!" Draken said. "we're going to clash with Valhalla tomorrow They brought this fight to us we've got nothing to gain from this and Baji is with the Enemy now We show No mercy to traitors that's how toman handless things" Mikey Kun said. "I guess there's no stopping this now Take mitchy" Chifuyu said.  "I'm going to get really childish for a sec."Mikey Kun said he sat down and said " I cant fight my friend" Mikey said they were shocked :O and Draken just smile. 

"SO, my solution lends me your strength everyone. TOMOROW WERE GONNA CRUSH VALHALA AND Take Kazutora 

"THATS HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES" Mikey said everyone Says YEEAAAAAAA "THIS IS IT THIS IS WHAT WANTED" Kisak said "sorry kenchin did I fail as a leader" Mikey said. "I think all these cheering answers that," said Draken. 

 the day of the battle

"Oh, I know those people." takemichi said "oh did you meet them?" chifuyu said " there my childhood friends and the Haitian brothers. but I don't know them?" I said with a bumb founded face. " Well, that's the leadman he Controles I hear he's an absolute juggernaut." said chifuyu then a sound "Ha-haaa it's party time" he said "hm?" I said "toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit." he said then the others said, "Good to see you sir." "I'm the onceover seeing todays fight the name Hansen from the Ikebukuro criminal black members" he said.  "he's one of the big from the 1988 group he's our overseer today" chifuyu said "overseer?" I spoke.  "that's like a referee Hansen the Haitian brothers leadman they're just going to watch today but they're normally fierce rivals with toman" chifuyu said. 

                                                                       takemichi Pov

"I don't care." I think. "YOU GUYS READY TO THROW DOWN FIGHTERS MAKE YOUR ENTRANCETOKYO MANJI GANG VALHALA" he said. "We gotten go too takemitchy" chifuyu said. "okay" I said. they all chatter "its Mikey " someone said " the invincible Mikey." someone said. "Hansen Kun first I'd like to thank you for overseeing fight today. "Mikey Kun said. "Hah if fight sucks, I'm kicking all your asses" he said "both teams Representatives' step forward" someone said Kazutora and Draken Kun stood. "a five on five with your best guys or an all-out melee with everyone" he said, "which will it be?" Draken said, "Valhalla picked this fight with us so your device kazutora" and Draken said "Huh?" kazutora said "we just have one condition.to "to rescue Keisuke Baji if toman wins this battle we will take Baji back that's all there is to it" Draken said "huh? Baji joined our gang on his own there's no taking him back now" kazutora said "we're taking Baji back! that's all there is to it" Draken "you fucker think you're hot shit" kazutora said " hey don't start punching just yet" he said then kazutora Punch him he thunk! him Draken got a little shock then I said." nice one. "I said but I said it out loud not that loud. "HAGHCK" he said. "Overseer condign you guys think this is a game we came here" kazutora said "shall we begin Mikey?!" Hamna said " to torture you punks to death" Hamna said. 

                                                                    takemichi Pov 

I did not be shocked but brave then someone tries to punch me I block it. I hit them in the head I was kind fast. but he did not know I hit him and then kick him in the legs he falls blacked out. I kind feel like I am being control. I try to find. Baji

                                                                       no one's Pov 

then kazutora tries to punch Mikey Kun but he fails Draken Kun blocks the punch and Mikey Kun just stood there "think you can take on Mikey you're nowhere near his level" Draken Kun said "Draken" kazutora said "Mikey die mutha fuck" someone Smacks Draken Kun it was Hanma "FUCK" Draken Kun said "HAHA YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH ME NOW DRAKEN!" Hanma "COME GET SOME HANMA " Draken said "MIKEYS ALL YOURS KAZUTORA HANMA Said "Hell yeah" Draken said. take Mitch did not go in shock he already. knows that kazutora fights Mikey Kun cuz he keeps saying it's all Mikey fault. then hears someone behind him. he got hit and takemitch he knows that Matsuya. will kick him. but takemitch kicks him in the feet first Matsuya was little bit shock. " UGH" that guy said then he blacked out. "Wow takemitchy good job come on get up " Matsuya said. "That was pretty cool partner. the way you kick him. " chifuyu said " I will watch your back partner" chifuyu said then someone tries to punch takemitchy in the face then takemichi punch him. really hard the guy blacked out. his eyes close "Nice one partner but I think you blacked him out. that punch was a bit hard" chifuyu said. "DRAKEN" SOMEONES NAME? "Get a hold of yourself you can't win if you start panicking" Draken said, "wish I could do a damn thing About it" he pants "But we're not strong like you and Mikey" someone's name "am sorry" someone's names he sits down " I will protect you guys." Draken said. "what's the matter Draken come and get me already" Hanma said, "fuck" someone said that and " I can't go this" and "ow" said that " shit we're losing morale" Draken said then all of his gangs? going on Draken "looking a bit far away their boss" Draken "ree" takemitch screams like a girl. then Draken Kun was little shock? then you see takemitch kicking all of the 5 guys and punching they all blacked out cuz the hit was hell hard "No way in hell you're taking me down am going to finish this fight you'll see am going to kick all your asses" takemitchi said he sway and mituya catch's him "damn takemitch you almost punch all of the guys but not too shabby takemitchi mituya blushed little. 

                                                                                 no one Pov

they all get up Damn we're pathetic what the fuck are we whining about" someone said, " Who cares if they the numbers?!" he said, "YEAH LET'S DO THIS" someone said "LETS SHOW EM WHAT TOMANS REALLY MADE OF" someone said. "Draken they're fine now" mituya said " Looks like they didn't need protecting after all" Draken said he fix's his legs "TIME TO GO ON THE OFFEN SIVE YOU'VE OPENDED MY EYES TAKEMITCHY AND YOU PUNCH AND KICK THEM ALL THAT WAS PRETTY COOL" Draken said. "huh?" takemitch said that "LETS GO HANMA" Draken said as he looked at Hanma " WE'RE NOT GONNA HOLD DRAKEN BACK ANYMORE" someone said They all screamed "Look at that takemitchy" mituya said "I can see you know" I think "we've got the advantage now" someone said "hm? why?" takemitch said "you brought back their will to fight now drakes free to do what he's got to do" mituya said " OUTTA MY WAY" Draken said "He can change the course of this battle all by himself" Mituya said " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!" someone in the Valhalla "HE JUST TOOK OUT TEN GUYS AT ONCE AND THE YELLOW GUY PUNCHS AND KICKS 5 GUYS TO" AND THIS GUY " NO WAY" AND"HES A BEAST." someone said" THATS TOMAN SECOND IN COMAND KEN RYUGUJI" someone said. when draken took out 19 guys then he looks at hanma "Sorry to keep you waiting hanma" draken said "hey now you all right? you sure you're not worn out yet" hanma said " i just got done warning up " draken said hanma and draken with a dead eye stare

                                                                             takemitch pov

"shit i have to find him" i though 

I was kind sick today. 

the next part will be in 23.