Extra Chapter •I Do•

We went into a hotel as I squealed. It's happening so soon! Our wedding. Enid helped me with everything and even Eugene too. "OMG! You are gonna look gorgeous! Weds I might steal your fiancé" Enid said smirking. "Get that smirk off your face enid, nobody likes you" she replies putting her arm over my shoulders. I laughed gently as we made our way to our room. "I'll go get some food you lovebirds don't do anything crazy please" Enid says walking away. "I can't believe it Wednesday! I'm so happy" I say hugging her tightly. "Nothing made me happier.." she whispers. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I yell as she kissed my forehead. "Keep your voice down." She tells me. I put our outfits in the closet and made sure the covers didn't show anything. I put my heels under the bed. Wednesday of course brought her typewriter. "This reminds me of something" I say giggling. "What is it?" She asked typing. "Nothing" I say sitting on her lap.

   All of a sudden I heard lots of noises coming in our luggage. "Thing!" I say smiling. He waved as he crawled out. "Glad of you to make it" My love said. "I have so much to tell you!" I exclaimed picking thing up and going to another room. Thing was helping me with my vows which I found very thankful. "Foooddd!!" Enid yelled running in the door. "Thanks Enid" I say smiling. Thing flipped Enid off which made me laugh. "You can't be mad I refused to paint your nails pink omg!" Enid said whining. "You should have done it" I said leaving. "How's your book Mi Amor?" I asked wrapping my arms around weds neck. "It's going well." She replied kissing my hand.

   We had fun most of the time which I loved. I brushed my hair getting ready for bed. Wednesday was already asleep sleeping like the dead ass person she is. I laughed lightly while hugging her. I fell asleep quickly and just like that I heard Enid yelling my name. "COME ON GET UP!" She yelled yanking me. "What?!" I asked rubbing my eyes annoyed. "Girly we have to get ready" she said. I looked at the time and noticed Wednesday wasn't here anymore. "Shit!" I yelled as the makeup and hairstyles walked in. They did my hair as I painted my nails. They started doing my makeup. "You look so beautiful Saph" Enid told me smiling. A few hours went by and Enid helped me with my dress. I smiled as some of my bridesmaids finally came. Yoko hugged me as I hugged back.

    I put my heels on giggling

    I put my heels on giggling. "Gosh I never felt this pretty before!" I say. I turned around seeing Bianca, Yoko, Enid and some of my cousins who are actually nice. "You look so gorgeous Ember!" My cousin Faith yelled. We drove to the place that I'm supposed to have my wedding. I paced around the room being the nervous bride I am. "Okay girlie calm down" Enid said laughing. "How! I'm about to be married and I'm probably gonna cry in front of everyone!" I yelled.

     I heard music start playing as thing fixed my hair and veil. Jaxx held my hand as I hugged him tightly. "You made it" I said with tears in my eyes. "I wouldn't miss it little sis" he replied kissing my forehead. We walked down the aisle together as I stared at weds. She looked so beautiful I felt tears leave my eyes. I put out my hand as she grabbed onto it. I looked at her dress as I smiled softly.

    Everything happened so fast and now it was time for us to get married

    Everything happened so fast and now it was time for us to get married. "I do" I responded smiling. Wednesday grabbed my waist and removed my veil. She kissed me as I kissed back. She wiped my tears and smiled softly. "I love you." She whispered to me. I started sobbing as I laid my head on her shoulder. Everyone started cheering and clapping. I hugged everyone and said thank you. I changed into my after party dress which felt much comfy. I took lots of photos with everyone. "Yo! Sparkles come here!" Xavier yelled putting his arm on-top of my head. I rolled my eyes and smiled as they took the picture. Wednesday grabbed my Arm and started hugging me. "Hello love, do you like the party or not??" I asked. "It would be better if I was with you" she responded. I kissed her nose and started dancing with her. She grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up. "I love you" I say grabbing her chin and kissing her.

Wednesday's Pov:
I never felt this happy before it feels weird but nice. It's been a few hours since everything started and My wife is now drunk. "What did you do Enid" I say holding Saphire. "Just drinking~" she replied giggling. "My love we have to cut the cake" I say as saphire kept laughing. "Cake? Fuck cake~" She says laying her head on my shoulder. I sat down as she fell asleep sitting on my lap. "How does it feel to be married?" I hear Xavier ask sitting down next to me. "It feels.. good" I replied. "You better not hurt her Addams" Jaxx said drinking. "You should be more concerned about other people hurting her, not me" I told him. "She's my princess, why would I hurt her.." I whispered. "Awe~ weds got a weak spot" Enid said hiccuping. "Okay babe calm down" Ajax said laughing. I rolled my eyes as everyone screamed and went crazy. Everyone kept giving me drinks which I decided to drink.

No one's POV:
"I fuc- Fucking love you!" Saphire screamed as her and Wednesday slowed dance. "I know you do love.." weds said kissing her neck. Confetti and bubbles then came out of nowhere. "Oo~" saphire said giggling. All of a sudden saphire woke up with her head pounding. "Ow shit!!" She yelled. "Morning.." weds said drinking her quad. "My head hurts" Saphire said whining. "Then maybe don't fucking drink.?" Wednesday offered. "You did to" She said annoyed as Weds gave her meds and Tea. Saphire got up and cuddled with Wednesday. "I'm glad to be your wife Wednesday, I wouldn't trade that for the world. I love being an Addams and who knows maybe little Addams will come along as well" Saphire said whispering in her ear smirking.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry if it's bad I don't really know how to do cute stuff or weddings it just seems awkward for me but I tried! ILY ALL♥️
~Ari