Introduction

The Olympians were arguing like always, nothing out of the unusual. "Barnecale beard" Athena yelled.
"Owl head" Posidon yelled back.
"Stop calling me little sister, I'm the older sibling!"
"You're just jealous I'm the better twin" I'll let you guess who that was.
It was the summer solstice and the meeting was going like usual, terrible.
"Maybe you should eat more cereal"
"Leave me alone mom, this is why I ate the pomegranate seeds"
Hesita was sitting by the hearth, she was starting to get annoyed at her family.
"Mother Reha loves me more"
"No, I'm Mother Reha's favorite "
Suddenly a note fell down from the ceiling, but none except Hestia noticed. Hestia went up to it and caught it. She silently read it and a small smile covered her face. She looked around to see if her family had noticed that she wasn't next to the hearth, they hadn't. She cleard her throat, but no one stopped arguing. Suddenly a flash of light grabbed the attention of all the gods.
15 teenagers landed on the ground.
"Get of me Leo!" Yelled the blond Grey eyed girl.
"I swear if you don't get of me, you will pay!" As soon as the black haired boy yelled that the brown haired twins rushed to get of him.
"Who deres to disturb the meeting?" Questioned Zues in his drama queen voice.
"Why don't you just read the note?" The raven haired boy asked.
"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!"
"OH, shut up zuzu!" Hestia said, already annoyed.
Everyone's head suddenly snapped towards Heatia.
"Why are you looking like that at me? Have you never seen someone be annoyed?"
Everyone's attention turned to Zues as 5 books fell on his head,  bounced of his head and on to the ground. Apollo and artemis laughed so hard they almost fell out of their thrones, Posidon and hades laughed so hard they were crying. Even Hestia and hera chuckled a bit. Athena remand serious, shaking her head at Posidon. All the teenagers were laughing.
"Stop laughing!"
"I order you to stop laughing!"
"What are you going to do, if we don't,zuzu?"Apollo managed through laughing. After every one stopped laughing, the teens introduced
"Annabeth chase, daughter of Athena, finder of the Athena pathon"
"Connor- and -Travis -stoll, sons of Hermes"
"Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, builder of Festus"
"Piper McLean,  daughter of Aphrodiete, keeper of the cornucopia"
"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zues, Hunter of artemis"
"YOU BROKE THE OUTH" Hades yelled.
"What!"Posidon yelled.
"YOU CHEADED ON ME AGAIN!" Yelled hera.
A note fell down from the ceiling into Athena's hands.
"What does it say" asked hera deadl6 calm, which if it could even be possible made Zues significantly more scared.
"It says, "Stop arguing and yelling, or we will mute you gods of course with the exception of Hestia "" finished Athena.
"Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Prater of new rome."
"WITH THE SAME MORTAL"
"GREEKS"
"What the Romans doing here?" Asked demiter.
"Somebody dedicated that it was a good idea to switch the camp leaders  and erase their memories " Annabeth said while sending a glare towards hera. "Frank Zhang, Campion of Mars, son of Mars"
"Hazel Lequesuve, Hecate's champion, daughter of Pluto, born before the outh"
"Nico di' angelo, the ghost king, son of hades, born before the outh"
Hades looked curiously at who apparently was his son.
"Percy jackson, savior of Olympus,   son of Posidon" Before anyone could say anything, a note came fluttering down, landing in front of the gods.
On it it said 'Start already! Book 1'.
And so, Athena started to read.

Sorry if this is bad, this is my first time writing something like this. I am aware that I may have left some characters and i might be editing a lot later. Considering how much time it took me to finally finish this, I apologize if the updates are very slow. And don't be a silent reader!