💉part 1

Aira and Tanjiro walk and in hand down the path in the park reminiscing when he proposed to the girl

Aira and Tanjiro walk and in hand down the path in the park reminiscing when he proposed to the girl. Everything was all unicorns and rainbows until-*buzzing*

"Shut up. Let me sleep" a young adults voice yells at her alarm for disturbing her peaceful dream. "ugh. To the hell hole i go I guess"

As she sits up,she gets a notification on her phone which makes her day worse when it hasn't even started

Sofia the first💙

Sorry rara but I have to go
Somewhere today. I'm not
Sure when I'll be back in school💙

Oh it's okay. Enjoy your days
Off💚

Aira groans and slams her phone on her bed sheets. The girl eventually decides to get ready for school and walks out the door.

"Hey Aira! What are you doing?" A female appears beside her and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"hey nina. Sofia isn't in today so I don't have anything to do" she pouts at the older who fawns over her but quickly snaps out of it.

"Sit with me at lunch. I promise that I will keep the dumbasses in check" Nina puts her hand over her heart and lifts her hand up as if she was taking an oath. Aira laughs at her and agrees,walking to class straight after.

"Nina where's your table?" Aira asks watching the older confidently walk in random directions.

"Stop whining. It's over here" she walks towards a table full of boys talking amongst themselves-well not talking more like yelling.

Nina sits down next to a guy who instantly smiles at her and proceeds to talk to the guys. "Don't just stand there. Sit down babe"

Aira shoots Nina a glare before scanning the table for a seat. She then sits down opposite Nina.

"Idiots introduce yourself to my girlfriend will ya" Nina smirks as the guy next to her pouts at her sentence.

"Park Jisung" "Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you I guess" "Na Jaemin. Call me whatever you want. You're cute" he winked at the girl as she just smiled at him.

"Huang Renjun" "he's an old man. Ignore him" Nina glanced at him before smiling sweetly after receiving a glare from the boy.

"Zhong Chenle. Nina's boyfriend" he raises his voice to get the point across as Aira and Nina burst into laughter.

"Dude I know you already. You're over 24/7 even when we're shopping" Aira laughs at him as he just glares at her and pushes out a fake laugh which causes Nina to hit him on the arm.

"Aww you're girlfriend hit you" jaemin joins in on the laughter as chenle sulks in his chair.

"Lee Donghyuck. Call me Haechan" he states,not lifting his eyes off his phone. "he's my cousin. Ignore him. You know how my family is"

"Nina. I don't get your family. Y'all are vampires but y'all act like demons honestly" as Aira says that,the boys look at Nina wide eyed. "How does she know?!"

"Chill Jaemin. It ain't a big deal. She knows because it's how we became friends. Someone slipped and cut their knee so I ran away and bumped into her. She saw my red eyes but didn't get scared and instead,helped me by giving me her blood. We were what? 7 or 8 so I didn't need much. I had self control"

"What happened to that?" For the second time today,haechan spoke,giving a snarky remark. "shut up lee"

The two cousins glared at eachother when jeno decided to speak. "So you know that we're hellish creatures right?" "Yeah Nina told me"

"Well babe I think it's time that you introduce yourself now" "Nina why-" she shushed the younger by placing a finger on her lips.

"Okay fine. I'm Aira and I'm a human but I ain't scared of y'all" after she introduced herself,haechan looked up from his phone, for the first time,and stared at her with his red eyes peircing into her skin

"You sure about that?"

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

First chapter done!!!

What do y'all think?

Also imma use this cute bear to split off the story from the author notes. Lmk if I don't use it😂