|~the start~|(gore and weapons)

Prologue
*a guy with long horns and a long scaley tail black hair a short beard was running through the forest from a human. As her team surrounded him. He let out a load roar. And his eyes went all blue his tail ran across the grass lighting fire to the grass to protect him. The girl walked up.*
The girl-"I'm rosey. You look cool."
*It was only her as the other teammates ran out of fear. He looked surprised.*
The titian-"uhh. Thanks. I'm cleverclaw. Prince of my species. I'm a Titan."
Rosey-"ah. That's a cool name. Do you live up to your name? Are you clever? Heh."
Cleverclaw-"yes. I very much am."
*The girl had long curly blonde hair. she had armor and a sword. She looked strong.*

**Ten years later**
*Cleverclaw was reading a book in his castle when he heard a knock on his door. He saw it was rosey so he opened it.*
Rosey-"there's something I gotta tell you."
Cleverclaw-"yes rosey? I was reading my favorite book."
Rosey-"I.. I like you. Like. Like you like you."

*15 years later. They had 3 kids. Cleverflame sunflame and thoughtfulflame.*
*Cleverclaw was concerned cuz rosey hasn't been home in a week. But little does he know. Her father was the leader of the war. He had her.*
''roseys pov''
Rosey-"DAD. THIS ISN'T FUNNY! I HAVE KIDS NOW. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
???-"oh you have kids now. Did you forget my name? MY NAMES FROSTBITE. try. I'll bring you to your knees. Just try me. I'm not your dad anymore. I'm your murderer."
*He stabs her in the chest with a sharp sword. She yells in pain as he slowly cuts off her limbs and slits her throat. She quickly dies.*

(Part 1 "Justice.")
*A girl with long purple hair a blue fire crown and long black and white striped horns a long scaley tail with a big blue flame on the end of the tail. She was writing. She had a long blue dress and it looked like a dress for queens. As someone knocked on the door.*
???-"your majesty. Your mother wants you."
The girl-"coming!"
*Next thing she's in the castle bowing to her mother*
The girl-"yes mother?"
*The 10 ft tall woman with a pink fire crown. Her son was there to. He had green hair black and white striped horns a long black and white striped tail with a green flame on the end. He had armor and a armored helmet with a greenfire sword.*
The son-"greenfire at your service mother."
The girl-"bluefire at your service mother."
The queen-"I'm here to discuss the situation. We still have some of us In cages we must attempt a rescue mission. Especially when the humans are trying to go to war we need to have as much power as we can get. But. We need peace. So. Bluefire. Greenfire. I'm sending you to earth. Then the land of puppetians. You know how to use your power when you need. The human war will be dangerous. But with your unique power abilities. And your power to crush a immortal like a bug in your claw. That's all we need. Mhm?"
Bluefire the girl-"I'm ready. Whenever you tell me to your majesty."
The queen-"I will send greenfire with you. Just as an extra help. Okay you guys can go. That's all I needed. Get ready and get armor and weapons. Y'all are gonna start a bloodbath at the rescue..."
(Next part:the heart of the El)