Chapter 1

Waking up felt like hell, to put it lightly. The night prior had been a complete blur, due to the
consumption of alcohol and drugs. One thing everyone could agree that it was a wild night though. Maybe too wild for Lana...

"Oi," a murmur growled into her neck as she shifted her body ready to stand up. Only then she realised the lack of clothes, only wearing a green t-shirt she didn't own. Then the voice clicked.

Looking at the arm secured tightly around her waist, hoping it wasn't him, leading up to the shoulder, then the neck. Oh god.

"Lana! ¡Date prisa tus amigos estarán aquí cualquier momento!"(Lana! Hurry up! Your friends will be here any minute.) Her adoring mother had shouted out he stairs, hair still fresh in rollers and flour covered apron on.

"¿Qué, estoy listo?" (What, i'm ready?) Lana questioned as she strutted down the stairs, seeing her 'morning ready' mother. "¿Lo que huele tan bien?" (What smells so good?) Lana complemented her mothers cooking, obviously wanting something as she gave her cheek a kiss.

"Enough flattery!" She had interrupted in english, her accent still shining through. As she plated up her younger siblings' plates, a faint scream could be heard.

Her younger brothers made Lana look as if she was an angel, meaning she was clearly the favourite. "Deja de discutir, o sin panqueques!" (Stop arguing, or no pancakes!) The threat seemed to make the little squirms stop, but unfortunately they kept repeating the word 'panqueques'.

As the two twins pushed through the single door of the kitchen, a loud beep was heard out the door. "Manténgase segura Hija; por favor, no hay llamadas para la primera semana." (Stay safe Hija -daughter-;please, no calls for the first week.) Her mother begged as she opened the door for herself.

At school, Lana was seen as a popular girl. At Hartley High, it wasn't exactly a secret who got with who. Some were only rumours, some were true. A numerous amount of times Lana had heard her name thrown around. At this point, she didn't care. As long as it never reached her parents, and she wasn't shunned out of her friends.

Walking into school with Sasha, Missy and Amerie felt different.

Reason number one; Harper hadn't been with them, and went ghost after the festival.

Reason number two; She began to get tired of Sasha's constant berating and hypocritical words, something she had easily tuned out before.

Reason number three; Him.

Looking around the courtyard, she could see some of her class mates. Some of them had the summer break do them good, others not so much. Regardless of the lesser one of the group, the remaining four still conversed as if she was there.

"I forgot how much i hate it here." Sasha nudged Amerie.

"Honey, we're home." She replied, giving Lana back her sunglasses.

"Still no Harps," Lana pointed out, rolling her eyes in the process. If Harper got to wag off school, why couldn't she. A sigh was heard from next to Lana, that being Amerie as she made eye contact with Dusty. "You actually gonna say a word to him other than, 'eh-ah-ha'?" Lana questioned, earning a laugh from the other two girls.

"Come off it, Lan!" Amerie gave in and laughed a little. "You actually gonna admit to Spider that you loooove him." Amerie wiggled her shoulders, and bumped them with Lana. This had been happening since year 8, when Lana had threw a spider...at Spider, thus giving him the name. That moment onwards, it was a will they won't they situation.

"Missing a fifth witch?" The man of the hour asked the four girls, lingering his eyes of Lana. "Looking good Lana," he winked.

"Piss off, Spider." Lana walked off, linking arms with Missy.

"Dusty spoke to me!" In Amerie's sheer excitement she walked straight into two people Lana didn't know.

"You got english first, Missy?" Lana asked, looking down at her timetable.

"Nah, remember i got moved. But hey, at least you have Spider." It had been Missy's mission to get Lana and Spider to link up, in any way possible.

"Come off it, you cooked?" Lana rolled her eyes, looking over at someone who looked incredibly lost.

"Who's that?" Missy had also noticed, gaining the other twos attention.

"Oooh, fresh blood."
"Handsome."
"What's with the glum look?"

"Oi, Lana," Sasha reprimanded her.

"I want him to fuck me." Lana spoke, with no enthusiasm what's so ever. As the four began to walk off, a year 9 jumped out from no where and started to yell.

"Oi! There's a fully gacked sex map in the old stair well."

Outfit

ty for reading bye the spanish may not be 100% correct as i used spanishdict

ty for reading bye the spanish may not be 100% correct as i used spanishdict.com so sorry if it is