Bio

Name: Y/N FūrinjiAffiliation: Saving Fist (Katsujinken), RyōzanpakuAge: 17Birthday: January 14Height: 183 cm(6ft)Intrests: Reading, fighting, cooking, training, playing the bass (he can perfectly copy any song he hears once), fighting strong oppon...

Name: Y/N Fūrinji
Affiliation: Saving Fist (Katsujinken), Ryōzanpaku
Age: 17
Birthday: January 14
Height: 183 cm(6ft)
Intrests: Reading, fighting, cooking, training, playing the bass (he can perfectly copy any song he hears once), fighting strong opponents
Likes: Food, sweets, cats, parfait, anmitsu, Shigure Kōsaka, Renka Ma, Kisara Nanjō, Kaname Kugatachi, Hotaru Futaba,
Dislikes: Haruo Niijima
Grades: Outstanding
Future dream: none at the moment.
Alias: God of fighting, 1/2 Next term Jecheondaeseong, Gaia loved one, 1 of the nine kings, monkey king
Family: Miu Fūrinji(twin), Hayato Fūrinji(granddad), Saiga Fūrinji(dad), Shizuko Fūrinji(grandma), Shizuha Fūrinji(mom)

Martial Arts Info:

Martial Arts:
-Wind Forest Temple Style: The Fūrinji Style is a Hybrid Martial Arts Fighting Style created by Hayato Fūrinji.
-Kuremisago Style: The Kuremisago Style of Ninjutsu is a style that the Kuremisago Clan uses exclusively. The Kuremisago style is basically just the modified version of both the traditional and forgotten techniques and stances of the origins of Ninjutsu itself.
-Muay Thai
-Chinese Kenpo
-Kōsaka Style: The Kōsaka Style is a modified version of the modern-day teachings of Ninjutsu, along with some of the classic traditions that have been almost forgotten. As a style of Ninjutsu, this style is mostly an armed fighting style, but it also has some techniques that involve unarmed combat and weaponless fighting. The principle of this martial art is the philosophy that a weapon must be an extension of the user's body, and that they must be one with their weapon in order to truly use it in battle. As a result, the user of this martial art style train to use and / or counter not one weapon, but multiple types and variations of weapons for maximum versatility. This leads the user of this style to become well-versed in the use of virtually all weapons, to the point where they can even use regular everyday items as a weapon. The martial artists who have mastered this style of martial arts have complete mastery of the art of all weaponry, to the point where just a piece of cloth can be turned into the deadliest weapon.
-Mutenkendoku-Style Karate: An incredibly versatile style of karate created by Shio Sakaki's master. It was mentioned by his master that this style is considered to be a style of darkness by Yami, and as such it is one of the types of karate that has been passed down in Yami for generations. He also mentioned that it is a style that was made for actual fighting, and as such, it is a very combat-oriented form of karate.
-Pencak Silat: An Indonesian martial art specializing in decisive blows and guerrilla tactics. Pencak means Dance or Distraction, and Silat means Attack.
-Inner Eye: The user paces the opponent's and memorizes their attack pattern in order for him to react before the opponent can.
-Hakkyokuseiken: Hakkyokuseiken is an ancient kung fu style and it is recorded in an ancient scroll, which is passed down from master to chosen disciple and so on. Not all the techniques of this martial art are recorded in the scroll, the final techniques are taught directly by master to student. Hakkyokuseiken expects its students to be not only of powerful and skilled physical prowess but of strong mind, positive discipline and also good natured, not controlled by any negative emotions.
- Aikido
-Archery
-Kendo