Monday's suck!

Maddie

I woke up to my name being screamed from my Father and Mother. I was having a beautiful dream about good parents who weren't abusive. As I tripped off my bed I heard loud stomps coming towards my room. I pouted before straightening up my back and forcing a smile to spread across my face. When the door opened I saw my mom.

"Morning mommy!" I said in a very cheerful tone. I feel like if im good enough my parents will love me.

"Shut up!" She screamed grabbing a handful of my brown hair and dragging me downstairs. I flinched at the sudden touch. I was thrown to the kitchen counter my belly hitting it. I couldn't help but cry. My parents laughed at that. Standing up and wiping my tears I began to make breakfast. After making breakfast I ran upstairs and got ready for school. Stupid Monday's. After getting dressed I skipped downstairs.

"Goodbye mommy goodbye daddy" I said cheerfully before making a quik dash 2 blocks down to wake my friends. I slammed the door open. I rushed upstairs and began jumping on my sleeping bestfriend Sally Acachalla. She woke up and realised what time it was she started waking Billy and Sue. I quikly raced downstairs and bangged loudly on Spencer's door he got dressed and came upstairs. After everyone was up we raced out the door and onto Freddy and Freddy-O. And off we went to school.