Drunk in love (NSFW)

Bokuto gasped loudly when he felt Akaashi touching his crotch, still kissing him while he finished opening the door to their apartment. His boyfriend never had touched him like that in public or in places where they could be seen, but that realization was just a flash of reason in his drunken mind, soon focusing on getting inside so he could undress him.

With a loud bang, they closed the door and leaned on it, making out desperately. Both had gone pretty much all their date night wanting to be like this, and desire built up with every cup of wine they had in celebration of Bokuto's birthday.

Akaashi moaned as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer. Their hard dicks hurt from the touching fabric holding them down, begging for more friction, for each other's warmth.

In between messy, wet kisses, they practically tore their clothes off, high on alcohol and desire.

Both felt as if they could fuck each other's brains out right there and then. And even though Akaashi intended to tease him a bit, a wild need to have him completely ruled out that thought.

He pulled Bokuto's pants and underwear down as he dropped himself on his knees, looking up while grabbing his dick and directing it inside his mouth.

Bokuto hissed and rolled his eyes. Then, he let out a laugh of satisfaction and surprise as Akaashi sucked him roughly, getting him completely wet.

It was a frenzy of lust that reached new levels thanks to the drinks. Somewhere inside their minds, they thought about how they'd never done it being this drunk. Not that any of them were complaining.

Letting out a muffled, sexy groan, Akaashi squeezed Bokuto's ass and deepthroated him, fighting his gag reflex for a surprisingly long time. And even when he gagged, he didn't stop, which made Bokuto go feral.

The latter almost growled as he took a step back and got his boyfriend to stand up, pulling him by his wrist while he hurried to their bedroom.

They grabbed each other's faces again to kiss in desperate need, their touch feeling like it was burning their skin.

"How do you want me, Kou?", Akaashi breathed out, making Bokuto immediately moan and kiss him again.

"Want to make you mine", he replied in between kisses. He then pushed him onto the bed, not even giving him a second to get comfortable before his tongue was pressing against Akaashi's hole.

The way he moaned felt like an adrenaline shot.

"You want to fuck me, Kou?", Akaashi panted, a part of him not believing what he was saying.

Bokuto grunted in response, licking two of his fingers before getting one inside his lover faster than he intended, which was very welcomed by both of them. The grey-haired nodded while pursing his lips against Akaashi's inner thigh, moving his finger faster.

"Yeah?", Akaashi let out, his voice more similar to a whine.

"Fuck, Keiji...", Bokuto whispered before quickly getting another finger in, pushing inside and moving them.

"You wanna fuck me, baby?".

Akaashi gasped at how fast Bokuto got his fingers out and crawled on top of him. He got the lube from the drawer, and in just two seconds, he was already lining himself.

After one swift thrust, both moaned in unison, feeling they were about to burst from pleasure.

Bokuto moaned into Akaashi's mouth before kissing him again, their hips moving together fast and rough.

"Ngh- Fuck", Akaashi kept panting, opening his legs a bit more to feel him as close as possible.

Bokuto moved so that his forearm was next to Akaashi's head, changing the angle and getting deeper inside. He slowed down a bit, feeling himself rock-hard and enjoying the way Akaashi was surely aware of it.

As both panted, Akaashi's glasses fogged up to a point he couldn't see, so he moved his hand to take them off, but Bokuto stopped him.

"No. Leave them on", he smirked as he sat up, caressing Akaashi's abs and thighs, his drunken brain in awe once again to be lucky enough to have him.

He began pounding against him, finding those glasses were such an erotic detail, making those half-lidded blue eyes even sexier.

"Fuck- Fuck, Kou", Akaashi moaned. "You're so fucking hard".

Bokuto growled and pulled one of his lover's legs up to his shoulder, his other hand gripping his hip harshly, making Akaashi insane.

"Aaah, baby, yeah, right there", he found himself mumbling. He wasn't much of a dirty-talker. He was, in fact, a little embarrassed of the concept.

But his drunk self had a lot to say right now.

"You like it, baby?", Akaashi continued, rolling his hips and biting his lower lip, looking straight into Bokuto's ignited eyes.

The latter slammed their hips together in response.

"You like fucking me good?".

Another rough hit of that thick, hard cock against his prostate.

"Yeah, that's right. Make me yours, baby".

Bokuto let out the sexiest moan as he leaned on him, to then slide one of his arms down his back and firmly grip his shoulder, grinding against him.

"God, Kou, you're so fucking sexy. So good for me", Akaashi moaned, his eyes fixed on Bokuto's every expression his words made him make.

As the clash of their hips began to sound like claps, Akaashi kept saying whatever was going through his mind, with absolutely no filter.

"Fuck! Right there, baby. So good, so perfect. You're so fucking perfect", he moaned and panted as Bokuto cursed under his breath, loving to feel him loving this as much as he did.

"Ah- Baby, like that- Just like that!".

Akaashi lifted his arms above his head, giving himself entirely to Bokuto, letting him fuck him senseless, just like he wanted.

Bokuto then grabbed both of Akaashi's legs and placed them in a way they rested against the inner parts of his elbows, leaning towards him until gripping his wrists.

Both felt so close and hot that they couldn't help but to lose themselves in the moment.

"Yeah! Fuck me, babe!", Akaashi practically wailed.

"You like it, baby?", Bokuto grunted, intertwining their fingers and grabbing his lover's hands firmly.

"I fucking love it, Kou", he whined.

"Yeah?".

"Yeah! Fuck, yeah".

"Want it harder, baby?", Bokuto grinned, slowing down the pace.

"Mmm- Ah!", Akaashi panted, feeling that sweet spot of no return about to begin.

"Yeah? Harder?", Bokuto teased, pulling out and thrusting inside slowly, feeling Akaashi moving his hips desperately.

"Mmm-hmm!".

"Like this?", the grey-haired man grunted as he pushed inside hard, to then keep pounding against him faster every time.

"Yeah! Just like that, babe!", Akaashi groaned loudly.

Their moans got louder as they pounded against each other as fast as they could, until both came in the most satisfying way they'd ever felt.

As they rejoiced on their shared high, they caressed each other for a while, catching their breaths.

Bokuto sighed loudly before kissing Akaashi's forehead.

"Damn, Keiji...", he began, meaning to express how incredible that felt, but found no words that could make the feeling justice.

Akaashi smiled as he kissed him, sweetly and slowly.

"Happy birthday, babe", he said ever-so innocently, both chuckling after that.

"Best birthday ever", he smiled.