"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌"

TW BRUTAL DEATH OF A CHARACTER
APOLOGISE  WANTED TO KEEP RHAENYRAS OG DEATH BUT MY FRIEND WANTED A CHANGE THIS FIC WAS FOR HIM.

Rhaenyra had heard that Kingslanding was taken and fled to Dragonstone with her two sons where she was betrayed and taken by her own men to King Aemon.

When the Violande brought Rhaenyra Targaryen to Dragonstone on the twenty-second day of the tenth moon of 130 AC, she was taken captive by Ser Alfred Broome and the greens. Accounts differ on how the reunion between the half-siblings occurred, the pro-greens Septon Eustace says Rhaenyra screamed when she saw Daemons head mounted next To King Aemon."I hoped you were dead"
"Not before you,you are the elder"

Aegon ii suggested that his half sister was fed to Aemons dragon, but the king refused instead he had her whipped through the halls of Dragonstone whilst holding daemons head Aemon had her breasts pricked by Alfred's dagger ,It was said that King Aemon forced Aegon iii to stab her to death having her to die by the hands of her own son. Rhaenyra had skill managed to survive aegon iii haven't had the courage to stab her to death but,with the smell of her blood rousing the dragon.

Aemon grabbed her before his dragon could reach her he ordered she was chained down and he cut her head off before he sealed with her fate with Blackfyre in hand,Rhaenyra pleaded "I beg of you brother I've done nothing"
"You lie even on your last breath ?
"You fool you'll pay for this my men will find you"! "If they search the seven hells perhaps" The King took her head off whilst her son Aegon the youngers throat was slit and corpse given to Sunfrye.

The Cannibal bathed her corpse in a blast of flame before closing his jaws around her arm and shoulder. Cannibal devoured Rhaenyra in 5 bites, leaving only her left leg below the shin. Prince Baelon the Younger was forced to watch his mother die, and Elinda Massey allegedly gouged out her eyes in horror.

Although King Aemon initially hoped that Prince baelon might be killed his brother Daeron asked for the boy to be spared and wed to King Aemons daughter Visenya.

Aemon eturned to King's Landing to rule precariously. He was meet with his children again the king loved them dearly "Your mother has been avenged the pretender is dead"
Mysaria and The goldcloaks were tortured till they were mentally and physically broken and then publically feed them to The Cannibal,
Lady Mysaria died from being whipped through the city.