When You Guys Meet.

Tanjiro Kamado:
You and Tanjiro met at the Butterfly Mansion, where you are working underneath Shinbo. You were also assigned to be Tanjiro's nurse until he got better.
Inosuke:
He found you in the woods badly injured and decided to take you back with him and get you check-out.
Zenitsu Agatsuma:
You were walking and saw Zenitsu cling to a girl who looked uncomfortable. So, you decided to go over there and tell him to get off of her. He stopped and started clinging to you.
Genya Shinazugawa:
Genya was walking to his brother's estate. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a (h/c) girl sitting across from his brother. Sanemi introduced both of them.
Giyu Tomioka:
Giyu was walking back from his mission and saw a girl running away from something or someone. He stopped her and asked her,' Why are you running? ' Then she replies with ' He's trying to kidnap me and sell me. ' Giyu takes her with him to his estate to aid you.
Shinbo Kocho:
Along with Kanao Tsuyuri, you were also taken in by the Kocho's sisters. They saw you and Kanao in a corner, looking dirty with hands and feet being chained. Shinbo decided to take both of you in and take care of you.
Mitsuri Kanroji:
You and Mitsuri met at the pound near a Mochi shop. You and her have lots in common and love to eat a lot as well. That's how you guys found each other.
Sanemi Shinazugawa:
You were the new harisha, and meeting you was making him nervous and kinda irritated.
Obanai Iguro:
Iguro saw you kill some demons as he was walking. He decided to bring you back to the Demon Slayer Corps. He even took you out for lunch and gave you something.
Tengen Uzui + Wives: 
You were shopping for your estate, you bumped into a man with white and 3 women standing next to him on his sides. You were walking to your estate and did not realize that you dropped something. One of his wives pointed it out, and he ran to pick it. Then he ran to give it to you. You guys exchanged each other's names.
Muichiro Tokito:
You were at the lake, cloud gazing, and you didn't even notice a boy with black & turquoise tips laying down next. He also went cloud gazing as well. Without turning his head, he introduced himself, and you did the same thing.
Gyomei Himejima:
You were both training and decided to introduce ourselves.
Rengoku Kyojuro:
You and Rengoku met at a Ramen Shop.
Muzan Kibutsuji:
You were introduced as his doctor's assistant. Then he was introduced to you.
Akaza:
You guys met in the alley.