Jeff Jr the killer's backstory +his info

TW: child neglect?

Slenderman: no age
JeffTK: 28
MY AU!! <33

UPDATED/NEW BACKSTORY!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ was created by zalgo to get back to slenderman, he was originally a random character jeffTK made when he was magically in love w/ Slenderman but he decided to stop w/ the obsession but he still cares n love him even tho he's rude to him. Jeff realize he only needed to kill people if it's necessary, he wanted it to do it for his mother (she's not actually his mother cuz she is dead but the one he sees as his mother Emily (slenders adopted mother) he decided to take a break from killing n decided to go back to trying like he did in Middle School. He made a bunch of characters that was brought to like by his son leko. But Jeff Jr was never supposed to come to life he was just a random character that was never meant to be alive.. but leko did it to get revenge on SlenderMan after he tried to attack Jeff for leaving (he has attachment issues) he soon realize jeff wants to be left alone. So he left Jeff alone but still came to visit him often.when JJ was first created by zalgo Jeff decided to move out of slenderMansion to keep him a secret from everyone. But soon slenderman found out and asked who he had this child with, Jeff explained everything to him and slender was confused but understood, slender n JJ don't get along as much cuz they mostly fight (jokely) slenderman likes to call jj an "abomination child" as a joke.

Jeff later found out that the woman he saw as his mother left him a fortune of $100. billion dollars, he never knew she was rich, so he decided to buy his son some stuff w/ the money.

When jj first meet zalgo he wasn't scared inside zalgo gave him the ability to switch his age if he wanted to, then zalgo ask jj if he wanted to work for him. JJ didn't want to at first but zalgo said if he didn't he would kill his fathers (SLM n JTK)(even though he was friends w/ JTK) JJ was too stunned to speak but made the deal anyways in fear. JJ matured over the months/years since he was created but still acted as a child around his father (in his kid for ofc) but he soon realized he can turn himself into my human life his dad SLM,

*Later on*

JJ was in his normal (about at the age of 13) n he sees this girl w/ zalgo named Carys he thought she was cute n started talking to her n fell in love with her n she felt the same. The two were walking down a river n then saw a half ghost like creature. He was half BD/Ben Drowned n half LS/Lost sliver, JJ thought he was lost n started to talking to him while carys JJ being jealous, Lost drowned/LD/the half ghost boy grab jjs hand, he was blushing cuz he never see another half n half being like he was, he feel in love w/ jj on the spot n cafys was not having it n punched LD, LD got up n as if he could go w/ thecuz he had nowhere to go, jj agreed while carys was angry, jj introduced LD to zalgo n LD became one of zlagos proxys, other the mouths LD starting to have a crush on JJ but there was one thing in the way n it was his girlfriend. LD trys to get rid of his but fails, they always argue over him n jj kinda get stressed whenever someone is arguing. JJ just stands there being quiet waiting them to stop, but sometimes he has a mental breakdown/panic attack (do too SLM yelling at JTK n calling JJ an abomination child) LD n Carys don't understand y he had one but they comforted him. JJ soon told Carys n LD the truth but not about zlago.

JJ sometimes sneaks off to see LD n Carys n also to work for his boss zalgo ofc. JJ started to become schizophrenic like his father JTK, he sees a being that calls itself "Jefnny" it's JJ but reversed n much eviler. Jefnny usually gives jj nightmares n cuz JJ get startled easily. It's unknown how Jefnny came to JJ in the first place but..... "He not real."