part 1 "you forget me babygirl!!!"

Yn: *yawing* why is my head spinning..!!?
*You say this with half-open eyes*

Yn: ahh- wait..!! Where am I, which place is this, whose room is this?
*speaks in a scared voice*

*Then you hear a voice that makes you shudder, which is very deep in voice, somewhere you recognize this voice*

???: So my princess is you have woken up, you had a good sleep..!!?
* he said in a sweet tone*

Yn: Who are you and why have you brought me here? *Scared voice*

*You say this because that person is standing in the dark, and you try to recognize his voice but when his voice becomes a little deeper, you are unable to understand*

???: Baby, why are you in such a hurry to know me huhh!!?
*He said in seductively voice*

Yn: SHUT UP!!!! don't call me that name..!!!
*Angry voice*

???: ohh my baby You look so cute when you're angry..!!! *Chuckling creepy*

Yn: Stop your nonsense, first tell me who you are and why you brought me here..!!!
*You said in a fear tone*

???: Looks like you forgot me babygirl..!!
*He runs his tongue across his lips*

Yn: huh..!!!? But I don't know you, who are you, tell me your name..!!!!
*In hesitate voice*

*You try to see his face but can't because he's standing in the dark and speaking*

*His voice was giving you a shivering chill all over your body*

???: baby princess...Why are you so interested in knowing me..huhh!!??

Yn: hyy..look First of all...I am not interested in knowing you... did you understand!!!

???: ohh so my baby princess...my princess has found someone else...!!??
*In angry tone with smrik*

Yn: stfu... just Tell me clearly what you want from me huhh!!?

???: You can't give me what I want..!!!
*smriking creepy*

Yn: first of all...Whoever you are, come out of the darkness...Then you tell me what you want from me..!!??
*Raise your voice in anger*

???: Princess, just think, if I come out and you refuse what I want, then you will not refuse, promise me..!!!
*He said in deeply voice*

Yn: But what is there that I can't give..!!?
*you think with your head down*

~But then that person comes out of the darkness and says~

???: YOUUU..!!!!

Yn: What th--*You lift your head* YOUUU..!!!!
*Your whole body starts shaking with fear*

**You see that person from whom you ran away and started living somewhere else**

🌸🌸🌸