The New Professor

"YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!" I yelled to the people who were taking Sirius. "And how would you know that, miss?" "BECAUSE I WATCHED THE POTTERS DIE! I WAS WITH SIRIUS THE NIGHT, HE RATTED THEM OUT!" I shouted. They ignored me and kept dragging Sirius away. "SIRIUS!" I tried running after them, but Remus held me back. "No." I whimpered. "No..." I broke down into Remus's chest. "I know." He comforted. 

~A few years later~

I walked into the Great Hall. "Everyone, please welcome our new teacher, Miss Y/N L/N." Dumbledore announced. "Hello, everyone!" I said, leaning on the thingy. "I'm Professor L/N, but you can call me Professor Y/N." I said, smiling at the children. "I was a Gryffindor myself, so I'll mostly be working with Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore!" Everyone clapped and I sat near Severus. "Nice to see you again, Severus." I greeted, shaking his hand. "Wonderful to see you as well, Y/N." I smiled and him and he gave me a slight smile. "Is the Severus Snape smiling at me? Y/N L/N?" He nodded. "I suppose I am."

Harry's POV:

"Why's the new professor talking to Snape?" I asked Percy. "I think I heard Dumbledore and Snape talking about the two knowing each other back when they were students. I heard that she knew a man who's in Azkaban now." I nodded waved at the teacher. She smiled and waved back.

Y/N POV:

I waved at the boy. "You know who he looks like, Severus?" He shook his head. "The Potters. He looks just like James, but he has his mother's eyes." He nodded sadly. I side-hugged him and the feast went on.