𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 -Lust

𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

July 11, 2013

I woke up at 10 in the morning still feeling the jitters from the last night. My brother came into my room just to ask me how the date went. I was surprised since he didn't really care about my personal life, but I still told him how it went because he was the one person I could vent to and get a honest response back. Harsh, but honest. I simply told him how he took me to a fancy restaurant, we got to know each other a lot and how we kissed. Obviously he decided to act like the 11 year old he was and he made a fake puking sound. He told me he was happy for me tho and left my room saying "Good morning ugly!" I knew deep down my brother had a soft spot for me since I've basically I had been taking care of him since he turned 1. I had a soft spot for him, definitely. He was my baby basically. Even tho he pissed me OFF extremely hard. I still loved him.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Amir.

___________________________________

Amir

Amir
Goodmorning beautiful.

You
Goodmorning Amir.

_____________________________________

I got out of bed and did my daily morning routine. When I was finished I was walking downstairs but I stopped when I saw breakfast made and my brother staring at me with a smile in the kitchen. It wasn't an adorable, cute, kind smile it was creepy and menacing... or like he was gonna blackmail me. I walked into the kitchen with a confused look.

"Morning." He said still smiling.

"Morning?.."

"Have a sit please and eat."

"Ok.."

When I sat down and started eating he sat down and he stated eating to but something in the back of my head was telling me he was gonna blackmail me or ask for something in return for his kindness. So I asked him what he wanted.

"Noah."

"Yes?"

"What do you want." I said tilting my head at him and crossing my arms.

"Well since you asked. Mom and dad said they won't get my phone fixed since this is my 10th time breaking it but.... I NEED IT."