1. First attempt to talk✨️

~A/N pov~

"So, How long has it been?"

The girl said with her arms crossed against her chest and sitting while crossing her legs.

"Are you asking how long I have been in this relationship? It's been a year."

The boy in front of her said with his nervous hands continuously tapping on the table.

"A YEAR??"

She frowned as she hit the table with both of her hands and leaned forward.

"A whole year and you're still not sure if she loves you??"

She leaned on the chair and furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down.

"What about you?"

She asked as she again hit the table and leaned forward.

While the boy was startled by the sudden thud.

"Y-yes?"

He said while moving his eyes at random directions as he couldn't make eye contact with her even for a second.

"Calm down, I am not a detective nor you are a culprit. Look at me."

She said as she was directly staring at his unstable eyes.

"Be honest with me if you want a solution of this issue. How much do you love her?"

She said while crossing her arms against her chest again.

"I-"

"Be honest!!"

He went speechless.

She sighed.

"What's wrong? Why can't you say it?"

"I---"

He uttered before looking down.

"Hm? You what?"

He slowly looked up just to look down again as he was continuously biting his lips in nervousness.

"It won't work. If you don't want to talk to me, it won't work."

She sighed again.

"I have a lot to do today. I am leaving. Approach me when you're ready to answer my questions and definitely leave it if you don't want to."

She said her last words and left the place.

He curved his lips into a pout. His friend approached him from behind right away.

"So how did it go?"

His friend asked him as he sat down on the chair beside him.

He just sighed looking down while nodding sideways which definitely meant,"DON'T EVEN ASK!"

"It won't work . If you don't want to talk to her , it won't work. She is not a detective nor you are a culprit. You need to talk to her if you want a solution of this issue."

His friend said nodding very seriously.

While he just stared at him for second before starting to hit his friend.

"You overheard our conversation!!"

"CONVERSATION? She was the only one talking. You can't call it a conversation!"

His friend said while rubbing his arm where he just got hit.

"Whatever it is, you are not allowed to overhear us!!"

He curved his lips and looked away.

"Anyway Junkyu-yah! You need to come out of your need self if you want to do this. Nothing is going to work if you can't talk properly. "

His friend said while patting his shoulders.

"What should I do?"

He said looking down.

The other guy bit his nails before turning to Junkyu.

"Write a script. Practice it in front the mirror!"

The other guy excitedly said.

"Yah Yedam-aah! Are you serious??"

"I being totally serious. You gotta give it a try. You want to talk to her or not?"

"I do want to but...."

"No buts. Do as I say. Halsu isseo!"

______________ .

Next part publish date: 29/09/23

_______________.

Hi guys! This is my second attempt to write a story and this time I am determined to post the whole thing without deleting it. Hope you guys can support me!!🩵

Please don't forget to vote the story if you like it!!🩵

Thank you🩵