softspot

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

EVERYONE WHO KNEW ASHTRAY knew that he absolutely hated most people. He couldn't stand them. He's a 16 year old drug dealer (aged him up) with no contact with other kids his age since he doesn't go school. I was lucky enough to meet him, through Rue.

She took me to the gas station one day where Fez and Ashtray work and sell drugs. I met Ashtray and...weirdly...he took a liking to me?

2 years later, we're 16 and dating. And he's horrible to anyone who looks at me weirdly or has a rude tone in their voice when speaking to me.

We were currently on the couch, i was laying on Ashtrays chest, both of us watching the tv..and Fez walked in, immediately smirked when he saw his little brother cuddling me. "Look who has a little soft spot for his girl~" he teased, letting out a small chuckle.

Ashtray groaned. "Fuck off, Fez. You say that constantly." He grumbled, kissing my head and rubbing my back. "Sorry, its still weird seeing you like this, you used to be heartless." Fez joked and I laughed a little. "Hes not wrong" i said.

"Hey, shut up, you" Ashtray teased, gently smacking my thigh. I let out another laugh. "I was just kidding, trouble." I replied, kissing his cheek. "Mhm, you better be. I wasn't that heartless, i cared about you." He argued, looking up at his brother.

Fez shrugged. "I guess, but you have too. I'm your brother" he laughed, shaking his head and walking towards the kitchen. "Bye softy~" he teased, wiggling his brows. Ashtray huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a softy." He scoffed under his breath. I looked up at him, raising a brow. He smirked a bit and nodded. "Okay fine, only for you." He mumbled and i grinned. "Oh trust me, i know." I answered and laid my head back down, cuddling into him.