Cuddle

It was 9 pm and i was about to go to bed when Jonghyun walked in wearing his pyjamas and with a pillow, blanket and a cute pout on his lips. I look at him and smile.

"Yes Jjong?" I ask him and he walks closer to me the cute pout still on his lips. I cup his face and he looks up at me with his cute puppy eyes.

"Sweep" He says in a baby like voice. I cooe and chuckle.

"You wanna sweep? Okay." I hand him a broom. He whines and hugs me with his cute baby eyes and pout.

"Nooooo"He wines cutely. I can't help myself from hugging him tighter.

" Then why are you here?"I ask teasingly knowing the reason why he's here. He looks up and our eyes meet. The pout still on his lips.

"Wanna cuddle..." He says tiredly and I chuckle.

"You want what?" I tease him trying to trigger him. Jonghyun glares at me and I laugh nervously.

"Okay, we'll cuddle" I smile and his eyes light up with joy. I get in bed and so does he. He gets his pillow and blanket and place it down on the bed before going into the bed and holding me tight.

"Mmhmm, much better" He smiles and hugs me. We lay in bed cuddling and embracing each other the entire night...

------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter 😅
235 words