My requests:

Yandere Hybrid rabbit William Afton x female reader (Smut)... Five Nights at Freddy's

Yandere Micheal Afton/Glamrock Freddy x Security Guard Female Reader (yes I do believe GlamRock Freddy is Michael Afton)

Yandere Teen Werewolf Micheal Afton x Shy Teen New Girl Reader... (smut/non-con (if uncomfortable then right unwilling to willing later on)/impregnation...) (by teen I mean 18 year olds about to graduate high school. So legal adults... Female reader is 18, Michael is 19 because he was held back a year... would you put it past him)

Twisted wonderland:

Please someone write a:

Yandere Idia Shroud/Prince of the Underworld Idia x Greek Teen Girl x Hero in Training Hercules (really how is this not a story? Idia and Hercules are roughly the same age, just about 2 months apart. Idia being the older one, Hades having even more intense hatred toward Zeus and the rest of the Greek Pantheon, (except Persephone because she's Idia's Mom who is later Ortho's mom) because how they literally ignored his own son's... Baby Shower? "Birth" day?

So Hades talks to the Fates for a prophecy to get back at Zeus by taking over and putting Zeus in his place, that's where he gets the idea to get rid of Hercules.

Hercules's story goes from there... until the TV show (anyone who watches it, or can watch it on Disney+) meets a girl who just draws... paints... they don't exactly have pencils, they have brushes and paint, she's artistic or a sculptor... or however the writer wants her to be.

Btw: Idia goes to the school, 1. As a spy and 2. He needs some type of education since Hades has a full time gig and can't exactly teach his kid and with his wife having that deal where she spends spring and summer with her mom, Hades can't really be a full times parent and full time ...schemer... I mean lord of the underworld.) Really though why isn't this a story?