Tommy sat in his room thinking. He felt weird but didn't know how to put it into words he felt trapped if you will. He felt like he was stuck in a body that wasn't his. He didn't feel right, he felt like he shouldn't be male, that he should be a female.

'What am I thinking!?' Tommy thought to themself. 'I'm male and I will always be male!' Tommy's thoughts made him cringe. He sat there thinking about what he was feeling and scolding himself quietly. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear the soft knock or the sound of his brother Technoblade walking in.

"Theseus," Tommy jumped at the new voice in his room and flinched at his name, "we've been calling you for 10 minutes. Dinners ready."

"Oh," Tommy looked up with wide eyes, "Sorry big man, I didn't hear you."

"Clearly."

"Okay, I'll be down in a sec."

With that Techno left the room and Tommy got up slowly, still lost in thought but he walked down the stairs.

Downstairs there was Tommy's brother and Techno's twin Wilbur, who was playing her guitar. He looked up and smiled at Tommy.

"Hey Toms," Wilbur greeted energetically while Tommy on the other hand cringed a little.

'Tommy!' They thought to themself, 'What the fuck was that. Why would my name make me cringe!?'

The way Tommy cringed of course didn't go unnoticed by Tommy's observant siblings. They could tell something was wrong but didn't want to push anything.

"You okay Theseus?" Techno's clear monotone voice had a small layer of concern over it, not a lot but enough to notice.

"Yep!" Tommy lies, putting on their persona and a fake smile, "Just thought of the cursed ships of all of us"

They all shuddered at the thought of people shipping them together.

"Boys, dinners ready!" Phil yelled and something in Tommy was sad at being referred to as male.

They all sat at the dinner table and the normal banter started happening except Tommy was unusually quiet and everyone noticed except Tommy themself. Tommy was lost in thought trying to make an excuse for what they were feeling but only one thing came up and they wouldn't believe it.

"Hey Thes, you okay?" Tommy looked up at the mention of their nickname.

"Oh sorry," Tommy said apologetically, "Just was thinking about some things."

"About what," Both Wilbur and Techno asked in unison, what can they say, perks of them being twins but enough of them they were all concerned about Tommy.

"Women, of course! What else would a wife haver like me think of!?" Tommy yelled in their normal energetic voice.

They started joining in the conversations but everyone, especially Techno though he'll never admit it, could see Tommy slightly cringe at their name or the use of he/him pronouns.

After dinner, Tommy hurried up the stairs to their room and shut the door. They opened up their laptop and started doing research but all they got were definitions for being trans male to female but they wouldn't believe it.

They weren't transphobic or homophobic or any other phobic but they wouldn't no, couldn't believe that they, the straightest cis male could be trans.

'What would people think!? They would probably think I'm faking it for clout or some bs.' Tommy thought to themself.

They sat there thinking until they heard a knock that knocked them out of their thoughts.

"Who is it!?" Tommy yells.