Comfort.

Cherie and Crush were laying down in their bed, the apartment freezing. Crush was basically a heater and made Cherie fall asleep instantly, Cherie was like a plushie to snuggle up to, making Crush fall asleep instantly.

Its like they were made for each other..

Cherie was snuggled up against Crush's chest, his sent filling Cherie's nose. Cherie always felt at peace when he was with Crush, nothing could take him away again.. right..?

Cherie felt safe in Crush's arms.. Crush felt like home. And to Crush, Cherie felt like peace.. Crush could be at peace with himself whenever around Cherie. Cherie made him feel something again, but what that might be is a mystery.

"You're so warm.."

Cherie chuckled softly.. Crush hummed in response. He was like a personal heater, only for Cherie, no one else.

"Mm.. And you're so soft."

Crush mumbled as his grasp around Cherie tightened.. Cherie's skin was smooth, his hair soft. Cherie was just perfect, you can't describe Cherie, he's one of a kind.

"Its fucking freezing."

Cherie complained.

"Do you need another blanket..? Are you ever not cold?"

Crush giggled, sitting up, unwrapping his arms from Cherie. Cherie gave Crush a death stare and then laughed too..

Crush got up and went to the living room to get Cherie another blanket. He returned with another soft throw blanket.. he threw it onto the bed and got under the covers once more. Cherie and Crush got comfy again, snuggling once more.

"Comfy now?"

"Mm.. still cold"

Cherie jokes, snuggling His head back into Crush's chest, closing his eyes. He exhales softly as Crush wraps his arms around him..

"Goodnight sleepy head"

Crush yawns..

"You have work in the morning, get some rest"

Crush adds before yawning once more as he closes his eyes, snuggling his head into Cherie's soft and delicate hair..

..

In the morning Cherie wakes up to Crush gently tapping his shoulder.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head~"

Crush giggles as he sets down a plate of food onto the bedside table.

"Breakfast is served.. Eat when you're ready, wake up a bit, I'll be in the living room!"

Crush spoke with a small smile.. waking up Cherie and making him breakfast was probably the best thing. Actually- the thing that makes it the best is Cherie's smile, its addictive.. its probably the most contagious thing to be completely honest.

Crush walked out of their room to give Cherie some space, and to wake up..

The rest of the day Crush just helped around the house while Cherie was at work.. he even prepared dinner for his Cherie. Cherie always loved it when he could come home to fresh dinner, clean clothes, clean "home", and fresh out the dryer bedding.

Crush was probably the best thing Cherie could've ever asked for...

———————————————————————————

(To be continued?)