The start of it all (chap 1)

Hey yall. this is an idea I've had for a while and I decided to post it, I really hope you all like it and here I'll explain the AU:

In this AU its everything normal but some things I added like team bonding meetups for fun and I also ship Tsukihina. but the major add in is Hinata's parents leaving and him having to parent Natsu without the law finding out. but I really hope you guys can enjoy this. but after reading comment if you want more chapters.

I stood in shock holding my four-year-old sister as my mother and father packed their bags and shouted at each other. "W-wait, mom. please you can't both leave what about me, no. What about Natsu." I said grabbing my mother's arm desperately. "Huh? I don't know put yourselves up for adoption or something." She said as she shrugged and pulled away from me. "Father wait are you really going to just walk out on us like this?" I asked as my eyes started watering, as I still carefully held Natsu in my arms. "Yes, I've been wanting to do this for years but never had the right time to do it but now." he said as he turned to look at my mother. "Now is the perfect time." he said finishing his sentence.

I stood at the door shaking in fear as they drove off in separate cars. "what's happening?" Natsu asked as she looked up at me. "Shh, its ok Natsu don't worry I'll take care of you." I said hugging her tight. I sighed as I backed into the house and closed the door. "Do you want dinner now?" I asked as I placed her on the couch. "Yes please!" she yelled happy as I turned on a cartoon for her on the Tv. This wasn't different from any other night, I always made dinner, it was just a bit quiet now because there was no yelling. Just silence.

I get out everything I need to make dinner. I decided on just a simple beef and broccoli with ramen for dinner. I was cutting the meat when suddenly my phone rang. "Huh who would call me at this hour?" I whispered to myself as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. "Hah, Tsukishima!" I yelled as I noticed Tsukishima was video calling me. "Uh yes what did you need?" I asked as I answered and put my phone up so he could see me, but I could continue slicing the meat for dinner. "Well, I just- hold on are you making food?" He cut himself off to ask me. "Huh oh yeah it's for my sister and me. but what did you need?" I asked as I finished cutting the meat and put it in the pan with the broccoli. "Um, I guess I was calling cause captain wanted me to tell you we were all meeting up tomorrow at Kageyamas place, his is the biggest and we are staying overnight, its required for team bonding or whatever he said." Tsukishima said and I could see him shrug his shoulders on the camera annoyed. "Oh, um can you tell him I can't make it? I have... other stuff to do." I said as I filled a pot with water and set in on the stove next to the beef and broccoli. "Um, sorry no can do he said it was required. what's so important that you can't make it, let me guess, sleep?" He said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone as he showed an angry expression over the video. "You wouldn't know Tsukishima. I really can't. you don't know how much I want to go but I can't." I said getting a bit angry at him and clenching my fists. "Huh, well why don't you just reschedule whatever it is you have to do? or have someone else, do it?" he asked in a shocked tone of voice, probably cause has never seen me angry before. "Wait... that's it! I'll have someone do it for me." I said a bit happy. "Huh, so you're coming?" he asked confused. "Yeah. well maybe, if I can find someone to take care of my little... problem." I said shrugging. "The way you're wording it makes it sound like an uncover murder or something?" Tsukishima said sarcastically with a laugh. "Thanks for informing me Tsukishima but I have to go asap." I said with a smile as I finished cooking and said goodbye to Tsukishima. but where will I find someone to babysit? I can't go to a daycare they would need to meet parents. I continued thinking about who I could leave her with when I was dishing out the food.

hm, who can I trust with this secret it will only be one person and it can't be anyone on the team because I know the whole team will find out and I don't want them to worry about me, or my problems. "Natsu your dinner is ready." I said carrying her plate to her in the living room. "Yay, can I eat it while I watch my cartoons?" she asked as I set the plate on the coffee table. "Yes, go ahead I'll be in the kitchen eating at the counter, ok?" I said as I turned back around heading towards the kitchen. "Ok." she said with her mouth already full. I sat in the kitchen thinking about who I could trust with Natsu. But that's when it hit me, I knew exactly who i could trust with Natsu...

Hello, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter just comment or like or something if you want more, please. if I notice any comments and likes ill immediately get to publishing more.

(word count: 960)