I Take a Sip of Your Lips, and Burst With Love~

10k words, 3rd person alternating from Yuta and Mark's POV

Relationships: Yuta/Mark

Summary: Yuta's bladder is made of steel, Mark thinks.

Honestly, he's a little jealous.

And he really can't be at fault for thinking about Yuta's stupidly large bladder getting filled to the brim, his boyfriend doubled over and bursting, begging him for relief...

Lucky for him, Yuta is into it, and willing to make his fantasies come true, even with some trial and error.

Alternatively, Mark's determined efforts to make Yuta piss himself.

warnings: omorashi, wetting, bladder control, desperation play, safeword usage, oppa kink, degradation, cumming untouched, dom mark, sub yuta, a little bit of exhibitionism, aftercare, safe sane and consensual, fluff and smut

STORY BEGIN: 

Yuta's bladder is made of steel, Mark thinks.

Honestly, he's a little jealous.

Listen, it's just a little convenient to have a bladder the size of a city in most places, like crowded concerts or nasty amusement parks or road trips where you have no clue when the next place to piss is, and Mark would like that convenience.

Yuta rarely ever even goes to the bathroom, and someone who didn't know him would probably assume that he didn't drink anything throughout the day because of how little he actually goes to the bathroom, but if they looked closer, they'd notice that Yuta was always drinking something.

A coffee, green tea, water, that one nasty vegetable drink he has, hell, whatever drink Mark chose that he just decided to steal.

Yuta is always drinking and never peeing, and Mark didn't even have a small bladder, but he sure as hell felt like it when compared to Yuta.

All of this talk about bladder size really boils down to one aspect of their relationship: their sex life.

Now, while most couples wouldn't have anything to do with bladders, or piss, or anything of the sort, Yuta and Mark were not most couples.

So one night, when Mark and Yuta are drunkenly walking back from a bar and Mark is suddenly hit with the urge to piss so strong that if he doesn't, then his body will make him, and he's forced to drag them into an alley while he yanks out his dick and pisses in the dark, and Yuta stands guard to make sure he doesn't get arrested for public nudity or something, and then they walk the rest of the way back home and Mark scrambles again for the bathroom, all while Yuta does his maniacal cackling ha ha laugh, showing no signs of urgency, Mark scowls.

Yuta strips himself of his clothes and crawls into bed. Mark argues that it's dirty, but they're both drunk, and Yuta just shakes his head.

"Needa wash 'em tomorrow anyway; jus' get in!" He slurs, patting the bed, and Mark does.

Mark wakes him up in the morning, and Yuta lounges around in bed for a solid fifteen minutes with him before rolling out of said bed, casually walking to the bathroom and using it.

As if Mark hadn't nearly pissed himself the night prior and Yuta hadn't had two more drinks than he had.

"You don't even understand how lucky you are!" Mark whines when he gets back, and Yuta just laughs, then winces when it hurts his head.

"Just once, I want to see you on the verge of pissing yourself. It's not fair! We all have to struggle and you don't!"

"Mmh, that sounds weirdly kinky."