Conrad fisher-STOP PUSHING ME AWAY!

Y/N and Conrad have been friends for years, sharing countless summers together at the beach house. But as the summer begins, Y/N notices a change in Conrad's behavior. He becomes distant and withdrawn, leaving Y/N feeling confused and hurt. 😔 Despite her efforts to understand what's going on, Conrad keeps pushing her away, refusing to open up about his struggles.

As the summer progresses, Y/N's heart aches as she watches Conrad struggle with his own demons. She desperately wants to help him, to be there for him like he's always been there for her. With determination and love in her heart, Y/N decides to confront Conrad, refusing to let their friendship slip away.

In a heart-wrenching conversation, Conrad finally opens up about his fears and insecurities, revealing the weight he's been carrying on his shoulders. Y/N listens attentively, offering comfort and understanding. Together, they navigate through the storm, supporting each other every step of the way.

As the summer draws to a close, Conrad realizes the depth of Y/N's love and support. He realizes that he can't imagine his life without her. In a beautiful moment, Conrad confesses his true feelings, pouring his heart out to Y/N. Overwhelmed with joy and relief, Y/N reciprocates his feelings, and they share a passionate and heartfelt kiss. ❤️💋

From that moment on, their love blossoms, and they spend the rest of the summer cherishing each other's presence. They create new memories, filled with laughter, love, and the warmth of the sun. The sadness they once felt is replaced with an overwhelming sense of happiness and contentment.

As the summer comes to an end, Y/N and Conrad promise to continue their love story beyond the beach house, knowing that their bond is unbreakable. They leave the summer behind, carrying the memories of their journey together, and embark on a new chapter of their lives, hand in hand. 🌅✨