Day 1: Bloodstain

Wherever Gray looked, he constantly saw bloodstains. He'd most often see them on his hands and his shirt. No matter how hard he scrubbed, he constantly saw the bloodstains. 

His friends told him that his clothes and hands were free of any blood, but Gray could clearly see the bloodstains. They were Donald's bloodstains.

The scene of the accident had been so horrifying. Gray managed to keep calm enough to call for an ambulance and do his best to apply first aid which resulted in his bloodied hands and clothes.

That accident had been day ago. Gray had thrown his jacket into the washer and scrubbed his hands raw. Still, he saw the blood. Even when he wore completely different clothes, he still saw bloodstains.

The Eungang tried to keep Gray away from the area where the accident had occurred. Gray would constantly hallucinate the scene whenever he passed by there. One day, however, Gray ended up passing by that area by himself.

He hallucinated Donald standing there, bloodied and injured, in the middle of the road. Gray yelled at him to move, but the hallucination stayed frozen in place. Gray ran to try to push Donald out of the way of the incoming truck.

The truck wasn't a hallucination and Gray Yeon died that night, joining Donald Na in Afterlife.

Word Count: 216