DIY CRYSTAL BEADS JEWELLERY DESIGNS!

Sparkle & Shine: DIY Crystal Beads Jewelry Designs

Crystal Beads Jewellery! Amazing jewellery can alter your look from ordinary to extraordinary. It's surprising that a lot of jewellery pieces are used to adorn in extreme and compelling ways – which every woman can take inspiration from. And it's so smooth to DIY fantastic Crystal Beads Jewellery Designs for your personal tastes.

If you are looking for a few ways for Crystal Beads Jewellery Designs for inspiration, then probably you can find them here. It's an easy session and beginners can do it by tracking our instructions. Read on!

By just pursuing a jewellery design course, you can re-design the old ones of yours and others. Just enrol in a course and ace the concepts of design. But for the right knowledge, enrol in because you will be able to learn from professionals.

Make crystal beads jewellery

If you have different colours, types and sizes of crystal beads, you can come up with so many unique designs for necklaces. You can craft any kind of necklace once you learn the basic steps of making crystal beads jewellery designs. As a beginner jewellery-making kit is a must for DIY crystal beads jewellery.

You will need

Materials:

Crystal beads

Thread

Closure

Beads of different sizes

Headpins

Bead tips or bead clamps

Jump rings

Tools:

Needle

Scissors

Craft pliers

Crystal Beads Jewellery Necklace Design 1

Step 1

Prepare thread with a needle and it is always better to use 2 strands. Section a bead clamp through the thread, keeping the loops facing outwards. Make sure that the knot is bigger than the hole in the bead clamp and tie a knot on the open end of the thread.

Step 2

Place the knot inside the caps, apply a small amount of glue on it and then close the bead tip. Then, you can insert a jump ring through the loop of the bead tip to secure it for beading.

Step 3

For the necklace design, if you're using different coloured crystal beads of different sizes, here is the idea that you can add small beads after beading several crystal beads and continue until you reach the required length of the necklace. You can even pair them up with pearls to make them look chic.

Push all the beads inwards even and then to secure the last bead, insert the needle through the other end of the last bead and pull the needle all the way through.

Step 4

Now, thread the bead tip through its other end and tie several knots at the open end with the remaining strand, now close this bead tip similar to the 1st one. It's time to attach a claw hook with the bead tip with the help of a jump ring. With this, you complete the crystal beads jewellery necklace.

This is just the simple long crystal beads jewellery. Now, let's also learn crafting along with a locket.

Crystal Beads Jewellery Design 2

Step 1

For this crystal bead jewellery design, we'll add a bead pendant in the middle. Like we did before, continue beading the necklace and when you reach halfway through the necklace's length, take a headpin and insert a seed bead into it and then insert a teardrop-shaped bead into the headpin or any shape of your choice.

Step 2

With the help of looping pliers, create a small loop at the open end of the headpin and to secure the bead, carefully coil the remaining wire below the loop. That's it. You are now ready with your beaded pendant.

Step 3

Crystal Beads Jewellery Design 3

Here you are going to attach multiple pendants to your jewellery.

Step 1

Divide your jewellery length into 3 parts. Same as the procedure in the 1st design, bead the thread to the 1/3rd length and start preparing the round small-sized beads with headpins like the pendant in the 2nd design.

Step 2

Now add these beaded headpins along the middle part of the necklace by attaching a few beads between every 2 beaded headpins. After finishing adding the beaded headpins, bead the last one-third of the necklace similar to the first part of the design length and then add the closure. Your crystal beads jewellery design is complete.

These are just to teach you the basics. You can also customize these crystal beads jewellery designs as per your taste.

Jewellery Design Courses

Jewellery Design is really a creative field that is rising its standards at a great pace due to the demand for fashion accessories. For this reason, aspirants can make a great career within it by nailing the concepts of design. And you can gain them while pursuing a that teaches the history and everything about jewellery design.

And , the college of fashion and interior designing, has a chance of training scholars with the right concepts from professionals, who will be training students with real-time experiences through interactive sessions. Select the jewellery design course and get a chance to be part of the annual show – Alankaran Show to show your abilities.

If there is still something stopping you, you can log on to www.hamstech.com or download the and enrol for your jewellery design course!