part 1

One beautiful girl entered class and sat on the first bench, Yes she is our Kriva

One beautiful girl entered class and sat on the first bench, Yes she is our Kriva. Soon her professor arrived.

Professor:- according to your result of recent semester we have decided on your internship.

Kriva:- (in mind) please lord Shiva let me get an internship in Papa's company please.

Student 1:- i wish I can work under hotty Anhay..

student 2:- no Ruhaan is more handsome and charming.

Kriva:- aish these crazy fangirls are really into that Anhay, once he will show his rude personality to them they will pee in their pants.

Professor:- okay so clap for you topper guys cause last but not in the list Ms. Kriva Kashyap you are doing an internship under sharma empowerment.

Kriva:- oh no! Not that rude guy.

She pouted sadly and went home.

At home:-

Nidhi (Her mother):- princess my sweetheart how was your day champ?

Kriva:- mumma i have to do my internship under that sharma, Mumma i wanted to work under papa. At least not him than Ruhaan Bhai but why do I have to work under that rude guy?

Nidhi:- but princess he is a really decent guy, and he is the brother in law of Ruhaan so you shouldn't speak bad about  him.

Kriva:- oh by the way when Ruhaan Bhai is coming home? I hadn't met him since his marriage.

Nidhi:- he just came from his honeymoon one week ago do you really think your dear brother will come and meet you? He is busy in his office.

Kriva:- now a days he is really not meeting his favourite cousin anyway let him enjoy with his wife and I'll enjoy with my k-drama.  Bye tomorrow i have to work under that monster.

Nidhi:- oh god! Princess what is so special in that eunwoo?

Kriva:- oh thank you for reminding me i have to see what happened to my order cause i ordered one BTS poster, one eunwoo's poster and i also ordered  Lin yi's poster as well.

Nidhi:- now you're also into that Chinese actor?

Kriva:- mumma i love them.

Nidhi:- then why don't you go and marry them?

Kriva:- no i can't they are actors they work with female actors. I can't see my husband with someone else so no but they  will remain my ultimate crush.

Nidhi:- ah I'm feeling bad for your husband he has to deal with this crazy girl.

On another side:-

One guy was continuously typing without any break.

His pa:- sir Colleges gave us the details about new interns.

Anhay:- ok show me the details.

He was checking the documents and one file caught his attention.

Anhay:- (mumbled)ohho so Ms. Kashyap is going to work in my company. Let's see how you will react when I'm there to annoy you.

He devilishly smirked.

His p.a :- sir you said something ? I just felt like that.

Anhay:- nothing. tomorrow i, myself will meet new interns Mrs.. Sen.

Mrs. Sen:- as you wish sir and she went from there.

Anhay:- I'm super excited to ruin your days Papa's princess. Now you have to bear me.

Soon his phone rang and he looked at the phone screen and gulped his Saliva cause it was his mother who was calling the poor baby. He immediately picked up the call.

Avni:- Mr. I want you home at exactly 7 pm. Your sister is going to come and I'll take your class for not coming to family gatherings.

Anhay:- mom your brother, he is annoying and he is giving me a headache please don't invite me or Nirva if he is coming.

Avni:- but he is my brother Anhay...

Anhay:- mom he is your step brother who is just coming to get our money and business his son he is just interested in my cars and money and his daughter she literally flirts with jiju they are literally greedy and annoying.

Avni:- but my father took a promise from me that I'll take care of his family bacha (child)

Anhay:- that's why I'm not saying anything to you but please don't invite me to those functions cause i really don't have a filter in my mouth.

Avni:- but Anhay today Ruhaan and his family are coming with his parents. We are going to discuss their reception party and just family will be there.

Anhay:- fine mom I'll be there it's been 15 days since i met my sister...

At 7:30 Anhay reached home and found his mother glaring at him.

Anhay:- sorry i was stuck in traffic.

Avni:- it's good that they are not here otherwise meri naak kat jati. (I would feel embarrassed)

Anhay:- mom please don't scold your little son see i bought your favourite ice cream now smile please..

Avni:- Yeah don't butter me come and help me to arrange plates...

He nodded and being a sweet boy of avni he helped her. Soon the ahuja family came and they sat on the couch...

They started discussing reception themes, dates and arrangments.

Mrs. Ahuja:- our Kriva is amazing in ideas she literally gives the best ideas about theme.

Ruhaan:- oh shit i forgot her it's been so long i didn't meet her she won't talk to me.

Mrs. Ahuja:- yeah actually your aunty told me that she is really upset with you so be careful.

Ruhaan:- I'll prepare a surprise and will meet her tomorrow and I'm just hoping she will forgive me.

Precab:-

Kriva:- oh no I'm already late and i don't know where the meeting room is. Anhay will surely fire me.

So hey this is the first chapter of my second general fiction story I hope you will like it and please vote and share your reviews.

Thank you so much

Your, cooing_of_bird 💜