His bio.

Name:
Akio (アキオ).

Meaning:
Akio (アキオ) : Bright boy, bright, clear, glorious hero,and glorious man.

Role call:
For the Shi Kyutama:
The Sorrowful star! Shi Gray.
For the Hakucho Kyutama:
The Elegant star! Hakucho White.

Birthday:
17th of February.

Age:
295 (He is immortal due to his Kyutama).

Species:
Looks like a Human. (That's all I'm saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

Height:
166 cm.

Love interest:
Spada.

Personality:Extroverted, always happy, always has a smile despite any kind of situations, pure-hearted (Enough to not kill any children below the age 21, elderly people, or animals), always honest but will lie if it's something personal, tease you...

Personality:
Extroverted, always happy, always has a smile despite any kind of situations, pure-hearted (Enough to not kill any children below the age 21, elderly people, or animals), always honest but will lie if it's something personal, tease you no matter what situation you guys are in, bluntly honest, the type of person who would playfully joke at something sensitive for shits and giggles.

Likes:
Spada, Tsurugi (he looks up at him as an older brother), his parents, fighting, reading, peaceful and quiet places, his team, acrobats, children (sees them as his younger siblings), being taller or older than someone else, teasing, Earth, missions, space, and stars.

Dislikes:
Being younger or shorter than someone else, his parents death, being teased at, not being allowed to do something, being treated as a child, being called shortie or something related to short.

Appearances:

Abilities:• Quick thinking, Can instantly think of a plan or an idea within a few seconds

Abilities:
Quick thinking, Can instantly think of a plan or an idea within a few seconds.
Fast reflexes, will block any unexpected or upcoming attacks instantly.
Lie detector, his eyes glows a light blue whenever someone lies if he uses this ability.
Ambidextrous.
Instant Healing, accidentally got this ability when he was 5, can instant heal anything.
Perfect memory, can remember anything perfectly, the sounds, the images, anything.
Perfect stealth, he can hide anywhere since it is his planet's skill to be able to be stealthy and stuff.

Fun facts about Akio:
He is from System Hakucho.
He was the most intelligent and kind-hearted person on his planet.
His parents were killed by Don Armage's grunts when he was 10.
Met Tsurugi (Tsurugi was 15 when Akio met him) when he was 10 after escaping from his planet.
Sees him as an older brother so he started calling him 'Aniki'.
Was the second person to get a Kyutama (Yes, Tsurugi was the first one to get one).
Befriended Cuervo almost in an instant.
Got tricked by Don Armage making him join him.
Got the Shi Kyutama when he was in the Argo ship.
Promised himself to find the nine saviors to revive the Argo ship and Tsurugi.