A Piece of Final chapter

The cursed spirit that Geto controlled succeeded in holding and restraining sukuna, Gojo teleported me and Yuji as quickly as possible in front of sukuna, when we arrived in front of sukuna, Yuji and I quickly stabs each of sukuna's eyes, I was on the left and Yuji was on the right, we managed to stick it in. That stick I made 'special' designed just for sukuna, after the stick managed to 'nest' in sukuna's eye socket, sukuna had difficulty regenerating his four eyes because there was something filling his four eye sockets, sukuna was furious shouted toxicly and groan in pain while wanting to pull out the sticks in his eyes, when sukuna pulled out the stick, then the stick broke and got stuck in sukuna's eye socket. I don't care about sukuna's words and groans of pain. I quickly immediately stab my second design stick, which had been designed to be lodged in sukuna's ear cavity so that sukuna couldn't regenerate his ear either. Now sukuna is blind and deaf. I immediately instructed Gojo to cut off sukuna's head, Gojo immediately cut off sukuna's head as fast as possible, after it was beheaded I instructed Gojo to carry out the next step, that is destroying sukuna's body, then followed by destroying sukuna's head, now sukuna has disappeared completely. Finally, I, Gojo, Geto, and Yuji managed to defeat sukuna with a tool that I created.

--It will be there's complete at final chapter--