part 2

Next day :-

Kriva woke up early in the morning and kissed her favourite plushie.

Kriva:- cooky, good morning. It's my first day in that company i just hope he stay away from me. He is really scary.

She placed her plushie on chair and went inside bathroom.

After taking shower she wore formal attire for her first day she went downstairs and backhugged her mother

Nidhi:- who are you? Where is my daughter she is not morning person how is this possible.

Kriva:- don't tease me na Mumma. I'm hungry feed me your handmade food before going in lion's den i want to eat something delicious.

Nidhi:- stop hating him this much bache.

Sunil came and kissed their forehead.

Sunil:- good morning princess and my Queen.

Nidhi, Kriva:- good morning honey/papa.

Sunil:- so princess are you ready for your first day?

Kriva:- honestly no, I'm scared of that ceo.

Sunil:- it's okay you just have to mind your own business and if he do something bad to you I'll take care of him okay?

Kriva:- yes papa i love you so much. But where is my best of luck?

Sunil took big chocolate bar from his pocket and kissed her head.

Sunil:- best of luck princess and yes from now on you will take our brand's car.

Kriva:- sorry that car is too much I'm just intern i just can't take that Extortionate car of yours. I'm good with my scooty.

Sunil:- yeah princess your grandmother gifted that scooty in your 10th board. That scooty must get scrapped.

Kriva:- no papa please that's my favourite vehicle. Anyway I'm late I'm going.

She kissed her parents cheek and ran toward her scooty.

Nidhi:- be careful drama queen. Come home safely.

Kriva nodded and went from there.

At office.

She entered inside the company and went toward receptionist.

Kriva:- umm excuse me ma'am I'm new intern here.

Receptionist:- ma'am what's your name I'll check the report.

Kriva:- it's Kriva Kashyap.

Receptionist:- yes ma'am your name is there please take lift at 7th floor there is meeting room you will meet your Hod and other interns there.

Kriva:- thank you.

Receptionist:- welcome ma'am.

She took lift and stopped at 7th floor.

Kriva:- oh no i forgot the way of the meeting room now I'll be late.

She found no one on that floor and she felt like a toddler who lost her mother in an unknown place. She checked time and tears rolled down from her eyes.

Before she moved she bumped into someone and lost her balance but that guy held her securely in his arms. Before she opens her eyes she finds unknown fingers and wipes her tears.

She slowly opened her eyes and found Anhay.

Anhay:- what happened to Little devil?

Kriva:- I'm sorry i forgot my way.

Anhay:- you didn't. I heard your conversation with the receptionist. She didn't mention where the meeting room is.

Kriva:- oh i didn't realise.

Anhay:- follow me baby devil I'll take you to the meeting room.

Kriva:- umm Anhay there is a small request please don't tell anyone about my family background and wait I'm not baby devil you hippo.

Anhay:- what me and hippo you pig.

Kriva:- rude, egoistic jerk.

Anhay:- shut up I'm already late because of you now follow me I'm not interested in your talk you chatterbox.

Kriva:- (mumbled)as if I'm you broken vase.

She followed  him and stood beside other interns.

Anhay:- listen everyone, I'll clear something to all of you i hate late comers if you really don't want to obey my and company's rules that you guys are free to leave i don't care if I'll get few interns only. Second thing i want you guys to work hard your head of department will give me every single details of yours. And Yes if you will hard work and will give me best results i assure you that you will stay in this company as an employee. Now your Hod will take you under them. I already gave them you list and this Year company is taking new decision for the very first time we will get you work in designing field.

Hod of designing:- but sir it will be tough for them to directly design part of machine.

Kriva:-(in mind) I'm damn sure he will give my name to take revenge but guess what Anhay i really love designing Ruh bhai taught me in 12th grade only.

Hod of designing:-

Okay so according to your results we made report and here are those interns.

Ms. Jha, ms. Shinde, mr.Patel, mr. Malhotra and Ms.Kashyap you guys are working in designing field.

A big smile appeared on her face. Anhay noticed that and made faces.

Then he left the place and interns went with their Hod.

Anhay:- i thought she will be mad at me for giving her tough work seems like she is loving her department. Let's see little devil how will you work under me.

At evening Kriva came back home and found her cousin brother she made poker face and went inside her room.

Precab:-

Kriva:- bhaiya i really want to enjoy your reception but that arrogant ceo will kill me for taking leave without leave application.

She looked at her sister in law and bit her lower lip.

Nirva:- it's okay Kriva he is actually little egoistic I'll talk with him.

So here i update second chapter hope you guys liked it byee....

TBC.