Chapter One: ''Unexpected Day''

[★]

This book was inspired by the story | The Littlest of Joys ( Cookie Run Kingdom x Reader) | Made by Kluvu123, so give them a BIG support!

Word Count: 1362

[★]

It was a normal day for Raya, going to school, eating, playing on her phone.

Everything was a little different now ever since her childhood friend, Lucinda went on a family vacation for two whole months.

"Alright, Ms. Roslyn. Can you please tell us about-"

*The school bell rings*

"Looks like school is over now." the teacher told her students as they pack their things.

"See ya Raya!" a student shouted as he rushed out of class, causing her to giggle. "Alright see you then." she said as she finished packing her school supplies and headed out.

As she walked back home, she waved a friend of hers before continuing back home.

*Few minutes later*

She reached her house, as she opened the door, she was greeted by her husky, Dusty. "Whoa, whoa. Calm down Dusty." she patted her head before hanging her bag on a hanger. "Now, where is Rosie?" she thought before thinking she was asleep on her bed like usual.

Raya then decided to grab a snack as she do her homework. She grab a plate of pretzel sticks and placed it down on the dinner table.

She headed to the sink and grab a plastic cup to pour some water in it, Dusty then headed up the stairs when Raya watered her cactus, Prickles. "Didn't forget about you." she whisper as she put the cup down and headed back to the dinner table to do her homework real quick.

As she was on the fifth question, she got a phone call from one of her siblings, Mary.

Mary helps her speak in different languages for certain things. "Hey Roslyn!" she chuckled, before asking if she finished her work.

"Uh... three well- two questions left since I'm already doing the fifth question." she respond as her sister chuckled again, "Ok, ok. Just let me know when your done, so we can start our Spanish lesson."

"Ok, bye." she hang up before continuing her homework.

*Two minutes later*

Raya just finished her homework, she headed upstairs to her room to sit on her bed. She saw Rosie and Dusty cuddling with each other which was really cute, so she took a pic of them to remember this moment.

She was gonna send it to Mary, but then she would know she was finish, so she didn't send it and played Cookie Run: Kingdom.

"Come on, come on. Yes!" she shouted with glee as she beat Cookies4LIFE(Made this up) in the Kingdom Arena. "I should really level up Dark Cacao." she said as she did just that. Then she went to her kingdom to change some things while keeping Purecacao and Goldenberry together.