Disclaimer

Guess who's back, back again!

Back street back, alright!

Okay I'm done now, sorry about that. It was kinda fun though, not gonna lie.

This time I got another Harry Potter fanfiction for all y'all. This one will be set in the Golden Trio era. From the title, I hope you can tell it's a Draco Malfoy love story! This will be a stand alone story, so no sequel like my other Harry Potter story. I definitely would not call it a slow burn, but they're not going to get together right away either. It's going to start in fifth year, and then go until after the war is over. The prologue will be her first train ride, and sorting in third year. I'm going to try to follow the books for the most part, instead of the movies as best I can. Once we get later into the story, around sixth year, things are going to change and be completely my own story line. There will be some points from the book that might be the same, but I will not be writing the Deathly Hollows. I only own my OC's and their storyline. Please don't take any of my work as your own. All rights belong to JK (even though literally nobody can stand her) except my original ideas.

As usual, this disclaimer is just to let you know that this is on the more mature side. Especially once we get later in this story. Act two will not be for the faint heartened, nor people who can't handle certain topic's. I would prefer you guys to focus on your mental health, so if any of these things are hard to read, don't put yourself through that. If you would like, I will tell you what happens in certain chapters. And then you can go back to reading.

TRIGGER WARNINGS ARE...

Swearing
Blood
Death
Gore
Torture
Kidnapping
Mature sexual scenes
Suicidal thoughts
Eating disorders
Sex trade
Mental illnesses
Sexual assault
Physical disabilities
Rape
Child abuse
Traumas of war.

My main OC is a Puff, so I don't want to see any house discrimination. I also don't want to hear that she's weak either. Because she is definitely not weak just because she's a sunshine character. You'll also see her grow as a character from the first chapter till the end. She will definitely not be the same person as she was in chapter one at the end of this story. I hope you love Willow as much as I do though.

There will be flashbacks as well that will be written in italics. My OC has been attending Hogwarts since third year, and already has a friendship with a lot of students, including mostly Slytherins and her own house. I'll also tell you that she was really close with Cedric, and is very affected by his death. The flashbacks will better help you understand her relationships that she has with people, so you can feel an emotional connection with them. The prologue will help you as well.

I'm already really happy with this story, and I hope you guys love her and my OC's just as much. She's very soft spoken, and sweet girl. This story is 100% a Sunshine X Grump troupe. Draco's personality is going to be a bit different from the books/movies, but this is my fanfiction so I can do what I want.

Also, all the love to my best friend as always. She's literally the reason I got back into writing and I can't thank her enough for that. Love you Dessy:)

Enjoy 'The Devil You Know' guys. Peace out, cub scouts.

Love, Liza💗