Intrusion

i walked down the dark highway. i had no where to go. i felt worn out but my body was on autopilot and my only instinct was to keep walking forward. my feet burned from the hard asphalt gouging holes into them. i lift my head and focused my eyes forward to see one single street light infront of me. before i know it i am running to the only sign of humanity I've seen for 4 days. im so hungry. so tired. in so much pain. i want to find relief. i run and trip and keep running, bleeding from my knees where i skinned them. i make it to the light and grab onto it, hugging it close. i hear a screech and lift my eyes just to see a large truck barreling twords me. i close my eyes and accept my fate.

   i wake up and try to lift my head. i feel warm and wet all over. i try to twitch my right hand but it doesn't work. where is my hand? i look over to see a bunch of red and pinkish stuff covering where my arm is. i realize i can move my left arm and i clench my fist. when i do i feel something squish in my fist. i pull my arm up and look at it. i stare at the intestine dripping brown sludge onto my chest. i gag and wretch when the smell hits me. i remember this smell from the butcher house. rotting meat and shit.

    i whipe my tears from my eyes and try to sit up. but my legs are numb. i look down at them and see my right foot is bent up to wear my hip is and my left foot is a few feet away surrounded by more intestines. i look to my left and see the truck turned on it's side with the intestines having spilled out of it. i lay my head back down and stare at the stars trying to stay conscious. the stars feel warm as they come closer. i feel a warm feeling slithering around my shoulder. i use my working hand to reach up and touch it. it smushes under my touch and i pull my hand away to see brown sludge dripping off it. i freeze in fear as it curls around my neck getting tigher and tighter. soon i feel my mouth getting wrenched open and something slithering inside. i wretch as i taste the brown goop. it slithers farther down my throat and i try to wretch it out. i claw at my throat, my skin getting caught under my nails as i tear myself open. the intestine goes down into my stomach and i can feel it pressing against my lining. it keeps going in until my stomach hurts. it hurts so bad i can't keep doing this. soon i feel a big jolt and look down to see my blood and intestines everywhere. 

   i exploded