Chapter 15

A couple of months back when Prince Chenyeol had gone to his father to talk with him about chaeyoung but as soon as he entered in his father's room they informed him about the war going on between their and joseon' soldiers

A couple of months back when Prince Chenyeol had gone to his father to talk with him about chaeyoung but as soon as he entered in his father's room they informed him about the war going on between their and joseon' soldiers. He ordered him to go to the site and handle the situation. And so he couldn't tell his feelings for chaeyoung to his father.

After a month as Chenyeol returned from the war he came to know that princess chaeyoung got married to joseon Emperor Jeon jungkook . He broke down. He regretted the fact that he couldn't tell his father about princess chaeyoung, his chaeyoung...

On the other side, over all these months chaeyoung was trying to get some information about Chenyeol. It was extremely difficult while considering Jeon's spys had always roamed all around the room. But finally after her constant endeavour she could send a letter to Chenyeol with the help of Pigeons.

One day.It was just after sunset. The weather was getting worse. The wind started blowing from the north-west. Black clouds were fast moving in the sky. Chenyeol stood by the window and glared outside. Soon the ran had set in. He stood numbly there as chaeyoung's words still echoed in his ears.

"I love you Chenyeol"

He couldn't believe that chaeyoung was happy without him. His heart was broken. He knew that he had hurt her too but she moved on so fast. He just couldn't bear it. He hid his face in his hands.

One the otherside chen was sauntering from one side to the other in his room. He felt restless and nervous. He had got princess chaeyoung's letter a day before. In that letter she had made clear that she still loves his brother.And she will never give herself other than his brother. Princess was requesting to save her from Emperor Jeon jungkook 's clutches.

He had to stop this anyhow at any cost.He knew the only person who could help him then was Jeon's brother in law wonwoo. He decided to ask for help and went to write a letter to him. He was pretty sure that he will solve the issue once and for all.
......................................

The weight of the sword felt comfortable, quite natural in his hands. It was a comfort born of long practise and hard work. The blade was extremely strong and the weight was perfect and, all in all, Jungkook loved his sword. It isn't because his sword was nearly indestructible but it was a blade that fit him well, almost perfectly. It was the sword which was made for him.

"Keep your guard up," Jungkook instructed, aiming a quick slash at park jimin's chest. The younger boy dodged aside, shaking sweat soaked bangs out of his eyes. He tried to retaliate with a lunge to his Emperor's throat, but Jungkook parried.

"Don't stand so close to me, you'll get us all tangled up in each other. Stay further back and move quickly in and out."Jungkook demonstrated, scoring light taps on each of  jimin's shoulders and thighs in rapid succession by plane end of his sword

"I can't do that your Majesty!!" Jimin complained, trying to back away.

"Of course you can," Jungkook scoffed, "It's not hard."