part 3

Kriva went inside her room and found two gifts. First she opened a giant one and screamed seeing a huge teddy bear she immediately opened another one and found a signed poster of min yoongi she rushed downstairs and hugged Ruhaan.

Kriva:- Ruh bhaiya you are the best thank you for those precious gifts.

Ruhaan:- so now my Kiv is not mad at me right?

Kriva:- not at all bhaiya after all you're my only brother.

Ruhaan:- i heard you are doing an internship. In which company are you working princess?

Kriva:-bhai I'm doing an internship under that rude Anhay Sharma but today he helped me in finding the meeting room.

She suddenly realised and looked at Nirva and bit her lower lip

Kriva:- sorry bhabhi i didn't mean to be rude and speak rubbish about you brother.

Nirva:- it's okay Kriva i know my brother is a little rude and don't worry I'm not mad at you.

Ruhaan:- Kiv tomorrow is my reception party and after the party we both will spend our sibling time what's it?

Kriva:- sure bhaiya but i won't be able to take leave my rude boss will not allow me.

Nirva:- don't worry I'll take leave on behalf of you and your boss will attend my reception as well so no worries okay.

Kriva:- bhabhi you are so good why you chose Ruh bhaiya as your husband? I mean you deserve better.

Ruhaan:- Kriva i can take my gifts back so think wisely before you speak something wrong about me.

Nirva:- Mom i actually forgot i don't have my reception dress.

Kriva:- oh no even i didn't purchase.

Mrs. Ahuja:- relax beta we will go shopping right now.

Nidhi:- princess go and change your dress we have to leave for shopping.

Kriva:- yes yes I'll change this formal dress and will wear something casual.

Nidhi:- okay be fast princess.

She went from there and Ruhaan said, I'll come with you guys it's almost night and I can't take risks.

Nirva:- we are independent and we can take care of ourselves.

And almost every couple started bickering till Kriva came she noticed everything and sat on the couch.

Nidhi:- see Sunil why can't you just let us go on our own?

Sunil:- no not at all we all will go together and eat outside.

Nidhi:- I'll cook food at home.

Sunil:- let me eat good food for once at least.

He widened his eyes and realised what blunder he did but Kriva couldn't control her self and started rolling on the couch but due to that she fell on the floor and groaned.

Ruhaan:- Kiv when did you come?

Kriva:- just 10 minutes ago but now my back is hurting.

Nidhi:- nothing new who told you to laugh like a zombie.

Kriva:- ahh Mumma that hurts (pointing at her heart)

Nidhi rolled her eyes and said, let's go we need to shop and then have to eat outside let's find the best restaurant cause your father will be a permanent customer of that restaurant.

Sunil gulped his saliva before he spoke nidhi went from there.

Ruhaan picked up Kriva in his arms and placed it in the car backseat.