Chapter One

Jensen's POV

The hood of my light blue camaro had never looked as good as it does with this girl spread across it. Her hair sprawled out around her face, pieces of hair stuck due to the sweat of the few minutes we had already been going at it. And that's without the time she spent on her knees, with my cock in her mouth.

God, she looked so pretty when she looked up with those watery, bright blue eyes. Even in the dark of midnight, you could still see the lust shining through them.

Just like right now, while my hand squeezes gently around her throat, and I get harder and deeper with each thrust, she just submits, completely. You can always see it in the eyes. If they weren't a dead give away, the sounds coming out of her would be. Every "fuck" she mutters being cut short with another hard thrust.

I release her throat, and have to hide my grin when I hear that little whimper come from her pretty parted lips. "Sit up," I order her, and as expected, she listened.

Such a good girl, I might even have to tell her when we're done.

I reach my hands underneath her, and lift her just enough to get her ass off the hood of the car. I stand there for a merely 30 seconds letting the anticipation make her weaker by the second, my hands resting on her ass cheeks, leaving her entrance level with my excited erection.

By this point, my own cock was starting to betray me, so I finally gave her what she wanted. With one, hard thrust I had managed to get myself as deep inside of her as possible.

A mumbled "fuck" came from her mouth, as her bright red nails dug into the skin on the back of my neck, her grip on me tightening, as if I would drop her light ass.

A couple thrusts in and I could feel myself growing closer with each one. I know she could feel it too, the way she kept tightening herself around me, as if she wanted to be the one to get this nut out of me. If only she knew how many times I came close to letting go when she was on her knees for me.

"If you keep doing that, I might not make it out, pretty girl" My words nearly get covered by her moans, but she hears me and I know because she stops. If there's one thing I know about McKenna Cole it's that she won't risk having another kid.

The only reason she's letting me inside of her with no form of protection tonight is because she missed me on my eight month rehab trip.

And Fuck, does it show. Her pussy was already soaked for me when she got here, and the way she nearly ripped my underwear to pull my cock out nearly sent me on a frenzy myself. For a moment, I almost forgot that although this is our third time fucking, Kenna and I have only spoken maybe twice outside of text messages.

"Jensen, I'm gonn-"

She starts to say, but I already know what's coming, because of how well i've learned her body. "I know, pretty girl. Let it out, so you can show me again just how much you missed me."

And that's all it takes. Her body begins to convulse, and her eyes roll back in her head. Every bit of strength she had to help hold herself up was gone, and i was now thrusting into her, with no help from her.

Not that I minded, something about a girl letting themselves go just for you was always the biggest turn on for me. Something about the way they become so vulnerable for just you. It's like watching the moment a woman really gives herself to you, fully.