The problem

*Clay is rushing home in his car after the filming *

*He runs through the door scaring sapnap a little, he runs towards georges door and knocks on the door loudly*

*No answer*

*Clay bust the door down and sees george laying on his bed crying under the sheets* 

George : * in a teary voice* g-get the fuck o-out, i..... were already done, i'm going back to live with my parents.....for good. And i never wanna see you agai-

clay:NO!, AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE, AFTER EVERYTHING YOUR TERRIBLE PARENTS DID- WHY GO BACK?!

George: AFTER EVERYTHING?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN AFTER EVERYTHING, YOU DID THIS, I NEVER WANTED TO BE THIS WAY, I DONT WANNA BE SOME FUCK UP BRITISH GAY BOY WHOS GETTING ABUSED BY HIS PARENTS, AND YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HELP EXCEPT SAY "YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY"

Clay: DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD ME MORE?

George: STILL, EVER SINCE WE'VE STARTED DATING ITS BEEN CONSTANT DEATH THREATS AND BEING CALLED A SL*T AND A PICK ME CHEATING WH*RE, YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HELP THAT-

*Sapnap comes in*

Sapnap: Okay guys, you two clearly nee some time apart and fighting isn't helping, listen i don't know much about couples but i know this isn't right so instead of fighting focus on what you love most about each other and how you two have helped each other over the years, if that doesn't work then maybe you guys weren't meant for eachother, either way you guys fighting isn't healthy.